Got a lil' freaky w/ my custom gipro install...

Super clean install Jinkster,Looks awesome.Just curious though would this unit have a negative effect on a bike currently mapped with a pc3r to be specific?Thanks,Nick.
no...it doesn't...as I understand it?...the pc's adjust the stock maps already programmed in the stock ecu..and the settings (adjustments made) in the pc are piggybacked onto the the ecu...across the board...as the ecu contains individual stock mapping for each and every gear and neutral...applying the 5thgear TRE affect tricks the ecu into thinking it's in 5th gear all the time.....but to answer your question?..no...no negative affects...just more (and readily and easily switched) "mode options"....annnd of course...a killer gear indicator.
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the info man,I really appreciate it,and once again awesome install.

Hey is that flooring I see in the background you need to work on?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
if there was EVER any one time that this acronym might be acceptable and appropriate i believe with all my heart that "that time" might be now...and with no offense intended?...please?....pretty please?...with sugar on top?...

stfu
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

you try'in ta get my azz in hot water with wifey?...I wanna ride this weekend!
laugh.gif

btw...response was meant to be light hearted jest & j/k...and i certainly hope it's taken as such as...that's what it is...and?...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153536742 -->

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

LOL

If I was in St. Lucie I could help, that flooring goes in fast. I did my dining room with trim in 5 hours and thats with a bunch of special cuts especially at the end where I had to rip the 4' stips to about 2" in width.

LOL

If I was in St. Lucie I could help, that flooring goes in fast.  I did my dining room with trim in 5 hours and thats with a bunch of special cuts especially at the end where I had to rip the 4' stips to about 2" in width.
oh it goes in fast...np's there...it's the "getting the 3 daughters to clean their rooms out" and then stumbling over their shid all over the house whilst i lay down the flooring...for a week and a wekends worth of my spare time..and that''s just if I eat, work, shid and sleep.
laugh.gif

miserable...i hate being a homeowner..and i can feel it in me blood...i was born to be a white trash renter...to bad i acceled in life.
laugh.gif
homeownership sux...i'd rather call and pester the landlord the go riding whist he paints and plows through the shid!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I ordered mine last week and she said that they wouldn't be sent out until today. I want it now! And I want it installed just like yours. Awesome

Got mine coming soon (not soon enough!!!). I was thinking of the same place to install, now I pics to guide me. Thanks for sharing!!!

LOL

If I was in St. Lucie I could help, that flooring goes in fast.  I did my dining room with trim in 5 hours and thats with a bunch of special cuts especially at the end where I had to rip the 4' stips to about 2" in width.
oh it goes in fast...np's there...it's the "getting the 3 daughters to clean their rooms out" and then stumbling over their shid all over the house whilst i lay down the flooring...for a week and a wekends worth of my spare time..and that''s just if I eat, work, shid and sleep.
laugh.gif

miserable...i hate being a homeowner..and i can feel it in me blood...i was born to be a white trash renter...to bad i acceled in life.
laugh.gif
homeownership sux...i'd rather call and pester the landlord the go riding whist he paints and plows through the shid!
laugh.gif
I'm the same way.  I'd rather be in a town home or condo.  Instead I have a big lawn to mow every 3 days. And I am alergic to grass.  I say let someone elso do the maint. so I can play.

Sorry for digressing from the topic

<!--EDIT|forceofnature
Reason for Edit: "thread digression"|1153575832 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Awesome! A little black Sharpie action on the rivets wouldn't hurt.. But that's just me..
wow.gif

okay folks...thanks for the kudos on a job well done and here's the deal...i contacted a real close riding bud of mine that's managed to struggle along and alone with his own sheet metal fab shop for a few years now and he specializes in sheet metal products for sportbikes...told'im the story here...then told'im that if he's interested that i'd just turn the whole Jinksters GIpro Bracket deal over to him...as he'd be far more proficient at producing this very same product as HE has the means and time to do a far more profressional, higher quality and expedient job than I.....in where the conversation ended with....

Him: "If there's enough intrest?...sure!"

and...

Me: "Okay then...I'll email you the link to this thread for you to review and if you're interested in doing it?...I'll pm ya the bend and rivet hole dimensions."

so?...it's up to you guys...and if there's enough of ya out there with GIpro Gear Indicators/ATRE's who would like to mount their like mine but need the bracket made up?....this guy will make you a great product for a decent price and deliver in a timely fashion...butcha need to speak up folks....as he ain't gonna order stock and tool-up to make just 2 or 3...as i'm sure ya'll understand....so?...if ya want them?...let him know so here and now so he can make a "demand based biz decision" annnd...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153600724 -->

cool.gif
I'll be the first one to order the mount
biggrin.gif
Lets do it.

<!--EDIT|boribusa69
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153611082 -->

Hey Jinkster   Dayum Nice Mod and very interested in bracket maybe a donation to the Org might help....
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|321CYA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153614034 -->

What's up with the bracket? Are there any orders for it? Any idea of what the price would be.

I for one would like one.

Back