MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTERS 8TH BIRTHDAY RIDE

Happy Birthday Rachel!
My 10 (11 02/26/06) is getting gear for her birthday, hope you enjoyed yours!

sweet Rachel Ann birthday..
HAPPY birthday..... Rachel Ann ....
smile.gif
egitarre77.gif
face7.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
:wizard: LINKY
Happy birthday Rachel!

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Birthday wishes to Rachel ...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|bigdr
Reason for Edit: "Rachel can spell better than me"|1139323032 -->

Awesome!!!!!
cool.gif

I so want to do that with my boys, and then part of me just wants 'em to stay with feet firmly planted on the ground...
blush.gif

Happy birthday to Rachel!!!! She's adorable...
smile.gif

Happy Birthday Rachel!
Joey is two and a half months old...... you saying he's too young still then?
tounge.gif

Happy Birthday Rachel! Remember to hold on tight when daddy does those wheelies.

Belated Happy Birthday. Great pic of you two. Let me tell ya, you two will have many great rides together. I took both ( not at the same time ) of my daughters to the Gap for their birthday ride this past summer. Jinkster, you have a beatiful daughter, I know you are very proud of her.

I just want to thank you all very much and the following text/words are Rachel Anns response to you all...

i want to thank the guy that gave me the card and thank you all for your children and you for writing the responses, love rachel ann.

otay folks...that was her and this is me again...posting a pic of her and for her...

PUIG5.jpg

Thanks again folks and, L8R, Bill & Rachel Ann.
cool.gif
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139353040 -->

cool.gif

I just want to thank you all very much and the following text/words are Rachel Anns response to you all...

i want to thank the guy that gave me the card and thank you all for your children and you for writing the responses, love rachel ann.

otay folks...that was her and this is me again...posting a pic of her and for her...

PUIG5.jpg

cool.gif
cool.gif
This thread is just awesome.
super.gif
Bein' a Dad simply has to be the best thing in the world. Maybe someday...

cool.gif

PUIG5.jpg

cool.gif
cool.gif
All this picture needs to be complete is the gear from the first pic and training wheels.  
wink.gif

Happy Birthday Rachel
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139389115 -->

cool.gif

cool.gif

Now Rachel, tell your dad to treat that bike nice because it's going to be yours one day.
wink.gif

Back