Wife 1 - Busa 0

get the Ventura luggage system...i think a two year old would fit in one of the bags pretty well...just tell her you are playing the quiet game as you zip the top up when the popo pulls you over
laugh.gif
LOL !!!!!!!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

That is great.....

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

You guys are terrible. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing. Everybody knows a large back pack is the only way to haul her around.
thumb_up.gif

I can see one of the benefits of a backpack...With a backpack, you could feel an attempted escape and respond to it quickly, which would make it a much safer baby hauler !!!

Rock - where'd you get that pic! It scares me... scares me because now I want one...

Hump mod with baby carrier maybe? Oh, wait, she's two. Put her on the tank, maybe in a tank bag. That way you can always watch her!
thumb_up.gif

On a serious note, I almost bought a bike/side car just so I could take the kids along...
beerchug.gif

Just hire a hot babysitter... And stay home.
Funny story here. Couple weeks ago I'm out in front washing my bike with the family waiting on a new babysitter to interview along with my wife. Now, keep in mind I've been married 15 years. Car pulls up and out steps a 21 year old female college student. Absolutely beautiful. As she's walking up I say to myself, "she'll do". Unfortunately to myself meant out loud and the wife responds, "your no longer needed so stay out here and wash your mistress".

Wife's trip to the coast: $300
Wife's birthday present: $150
Wife hiring a hot babysitter: Priceless

super.gif

I have a Tour Master tail pack I'll lone you. It's very secure, and it's easily removed in a hurry. The sides expand so she'll have more leg room. I still think a car seat mounted to a rear seat pan would work well.
cool.gif

Take Her to the emergency room they will have her for
atleast 8 hours. That should be time enuff for a good
ride
thumb_up.gif

Car pulls up and out steps a 21 year old female college student. Absolutely beautiful.
super.gif
rulez8bn.gif
I concur. You know you broke out the cell phone cam... Even a fuzzy pic will do. We'll fill in the blanks.
It's been seen here before but here you go...

...you know I'll take care of you guys as I can. Ladies please forgive as it was by request.

Hopefully it comes out ok... I had a few that night. We're getting her and the kids familiar with each other. You know... I got a pretty cool wife. Makes me wonder just "how cool" sometimes
winkold.gif

IMG_0718__Medium_.jpg

i saw a trailer that someone had during biketober fest that they're dog sat in maybe you could put her in one of those and haul her around???

Car pulls up and out steps a 21 year old female college student. Absolutely beautiful.
super.gif
rulez8bn.gif
I concur. You know you broke out the cell phone cam... Even a fuzzy pic will do. We'll fill in the blanks.
It's been seen here before but here you go...

...you know I'll take care of you guys as I can. Ladies please forgive as it was by request.

Hopefully it comes out ok... I had a few that night. We're getting her and the kids familiar with each other. You know... I got a pretty cool wife. Makes me wonder just "how cool" sometimes  
winkold.gif
bowdown.gif

Back