Bout to become a really bad neighbor......

Now that I think of it that might be why they are pissy. I use to leave the house at 5 in the morning but I was tried to be as quiet as possible. The vance and hines might have made them cranky

man what you do kick their dog:poke: j/k just go talk to them, all to often people resort to other means when things could be worked out with just a talk.
if that doesnt work do burnouts in front of their house:laugh:

You are a lot more trusting than me cause if I had kids wouldn't have left my kids with them in the first place. Good luck with the situation but i don't see a good ending for it no matter how this goes.

You are a lot more trusting than me cause if I had kids wouldn't have left my kids with them in the first place. Good luck with the situation but i don't see a good ending for it no matter how this goes.

Well for like 2 months we were like the best of neighbors, i lent them a camping table cause they didnt have their stuff from the movers, hell I even helped unload their moving truck. It was when she had to miss her spin class she got all bent out of shape. If it happens again Im gonna say something. I have advised both my daughters to just ignore their kids and play elsewhere with better people. Lets see if that works.

Well for like 2 months we were like the best of neighbors, i lent them a camping table cause they didnt have their stuff from the movers, hell I even helped unload their moving truck. It was when she had to miss her spin class she got all bent out of shape. If it happens again Im gonna say something. I have advised both my daughters to just ignore their kids and play elsewhere with better people. Lets see if that works.

probably your best bet, to bad their mom has to but in on the kids friendship and influence her kids with her opinions. Hopefully you guys will get things worked out

He said 'cleaning guns in the garage' :rofl:

Next time just let your daughters clean the guns in the garage.
Once everyone sees that they will be nice to them for sure :laugh:

And if they keep yelling tell your daughter to whisper in the neighbor kids ear
"you can run but you'll only die tired" :laugh:

Something has to be more wrong than you just being late once and her missing a dumb spinning class. That is no reason to act like that and treat other peoples kids like that AT ALL!!! I would walk down and knocked on there door every time it happened. THAT IS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!!!

If they don't want to make peace and act like adults then I would speak your mind and stop hanging out with them. Keep it to a "hi and hello" in passing and that's it. You never know some people and there wives are just crazy, it may not be you at all. Maybe they are having other problems and they are stressed and don't know how to handle it. You may help or make it even worse, tough call just be a professional and see what happens next...

I'd go up to the husband and very calmly and nicely ask him what the problem is. If you can't resolve it , then tell him to leave your daughters alone.

I would take one more chance with them. I would talk to them in a respectful manner. Tell them they dont have to be all cheery and friendly towards you and your wife but atleast be friendly towards your children. I would also state that you understand for them being upset for being an hour later then you told them. (Take the backseat towards people like this) I know and you know its ridiclous to stay upset for something for months!! But you know as well as I do not all people play with a full deck. Make your peace last offer. If they respond with cockiness or arogance then I mr jeckyle will turn into mr hyde, but thats just me.

If it were me...I would try and talk to them, apologize again for that time you were late and ask if this was/is the reason for the strain in your families relationship. Tell them you would like things to be back to normal; do you ever offer to watch their girls so they could enjoy a night out? Just a suggestion.
I know what you mean though about someone not treating your kids right, and how that makes you feel bad. My 10yr old daughter has a best friend of almost seven years. This past summer something happened (my son `helped` her friend down the pool slide) and her didn`t talk to my daughter for about a week. My daughter was devastated and it really hurt to see her cry about it, but I explained to her that sometimes things happen between friends, but a true friend will come around and get over it.(I think my daughter was able to sleep that night:laugh:) Any way that ordeal was short lived and they are best of friends again.
Hope you get things all smoothed out.
PS about the guy flinging his neighbors dogs poop...boy have I got a similar story:laugh:

Since you are only going on a guess as to why they became unfriendly, I think I'd have to ask them straight out, "Did we are are we doing something to offend you" before I went much further.

The mother telling the kids not ride the bike on the sidewalk!

Like I said, it's not against the law to be a ****. Nothing here yet to warrant all the "call the law" business. I think a little man-to-man talk about the friction is still in order. It sounds like too much passive-aggressive behavior on both sides.

That business will drive anybody crazy.

Like I said, it's not against the law to be a ****. Nothing here yet to warrant all the "call the law" business. I think a little man-to-man talk about the friction is still in order. It sounds like too much passive-aggressive behavior on both sides.

That business will drive anybody crazy.

Passive aggressive not so much, if u dont like me well.....get in line. But when it involves my lil girls its not ok.

About what? What would you state as a complaint if this was your situation?

Well freedom of speech only goes so far. Then it turns to harassment and so on. Add in the fact that it is an adult doing it to a minor... Sometimes a police officer going over and "stretching" the truth can do wonders.

Ditto Sous said "This is just one of the reasons why I bought a home in the country with my own land so no one can bother me when I don't want to be bothered.

Anyway, stay calm and talk to the mother and father about what is going on. Be sure to use language other than "you did this" or "I saw you do this". See if they are upset about anything specific and if they are, try to fix it. If it cannot be fixed or they are mad about being an hour late, just walk away and leave it at that."

This is why I keep to myself , It seems the older I get the less S*it I'll put up with.. So I just say little, and keep mostly to myself ( other than maybe 2-3 good friends) , and do my own thing. I'll do all I can do to not have a conflict ,I'll run-leave , go a mile out my way - But when enough is enough . Unleash H*LL with no rules and mercy..
Remember fast 08 - go a mile out the way and do all you can to fix it..
PSS I have to say this " a wise old man told me once " son, the problem is never the problem ( its a given) . But how you decide to handle the issue is the problem..

Back