Bout to become a really bad neighbor......

Me I would have to say something to her right then. She seems to be the one that is really the trouble. Let her tell her husband and I feel sure he will come and talk to you. Good luck either way.

I feel your pain...we had some very irritating neighbors that started out as friends, slowly became a very one-sided relationship, the husband would borrow stuff and return it busted, or never return it at all, their adopted daughter was the devil, I swear :laugh: She would torment my boys, just show up whenever and walk in my house...jeez, the stories I could tell you. We eventually stopped being "there" for them and just rode it out, knowing he'd be transferring someday with his job. It took years, but they finally did move. It was tough taking the high road though, just tolerating 'em, but with my then hubby and I working all of the time and them seemingly home a lot, last thing I wanted to do was make things worse. I would have come home to all sorts of things they could have done while we're at work, so it was best for us to just wait out them leaving.

Hopefully your neighbors will eventually do the same. Until then, I'd just turn the other way, keep your girls from them and their kids and go on with life. If you make things worse and they stick around for a while, it could lead to all sorts of problems. You don't want that in your life, police being called, filing complaints, etc...

Good luck :)

Quick question...

When your buddy's bike broke down did you call them to advise you'd be late? :whistle:
Just saying communication is the key to a sucessful relationship whether it be your partner, friends or neighbours...

That said there is no need for them to take it out on your kids... I'd polish the guns more often when there walking past!!! :laugh:

What happened to the Kid? I hope he did not knock the rude neighbors teeth out. Needed it, but I hope he did not do that. Get it Kid!

screw all that noise....go straight to the house get em outside and demand an explenation...if none is given be the worst neighbor you know how to be....Some people only understand slaps to the face.Sounds like you have a couple of them as neighbors. If that B*(&^ ever yelled at my kids for riding on the sidewalk in front of her house it would have been game over right then and there.

I knew I liked ur style. I do plan on talking to the dad in a cordial fashion but if it.keeps up, I got about 15 pounds of dogcrap I could put in a paper bag on their doorstep

I like the dog crap idea, lol , sounds like something i would do.

I like the dog crap idea, lol , sounds like something i would do.

I hope you jest..

Reindeer Games like this with your neighbors would be petty and just plain stupid - and most importantly, opens yourself up for RETALIATION or ESCALATION. That would probably get you arrested if caught in the act, and even worse if they had a gun and knew how to use it (they'd be wrong, but you might be dead). And your kids caught in the crossfire? That would not be a good example to set for them, unless you want to be bailing them out of jail as hoodlums because they followed your lead..

Oh, you can think about it, dream about it, but DON'T DO IT.....

Back