Wife 1 - Busa 0

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
Well, my wife is going down to the coast with some girlfriends for her birthday. Her hot, rich girlfriends. Thing is I was even invited and would have been the only male. HHhhhhmmmm... Trouble is, they are taking the kids and that means I would be Daddy Daycare. So I elected to pass thinking that I have the whole house to myself, my busa and my BBQ pit. Sounded like a reason to have a "kick behind" end of summer ride/party on Sunday. Well, my oldest (9) told me that he had fun the last time but it was kind of hard with my youngest (2) with them because he couldn't spend any time with his mother. Almost brought a tear to my eye. What's a guy to do? I told her to leave my youngest so I could have some quality time with her and to go enjoy. Which brings up a question... just how old should a child be before riding on the bike? I mean... she's talking pretty well... does that count for something? Of course... I am kidding. Man, I gotta get some riding in before Friday.

If she can make a fist to grab clothing.. go for it.

KIDDING.
She needs to be able to make 2 fists.

KIDDING!!
cool.gif

Well Snap there is always the option of a babysitter while daddy takes a ride. No I am kidding as well man take the time and spend it with your little girl man the Busa will be there the next weekend. I mean I know you suffer from slight with draws but you can handle it. Hell do what I do when you need a fix and have the kid put her on the bike and just ride to the Dead End at your rode and back to the house. I seen your daughter any way and she has the look any way "like when I get older that busa is going to be mine and not daddy's" so go ahahead and give her that head start
thumb_up.gif

does she still fit in the baby back pack?  j/k
sounds like you need the babysitter from across the street.  
thumb_up.gif

or you could mod your bike like this
laugh.gif

side_car.jpg

Come on man!! get friggen serious!!

2 year old on the back of a Busa!! that is just dangerous!!

You need to go get a go-cart with a role cage and strap a tow cable to the front end of the cart and the other end to the back end of the bike, then when you hit the twisites if she gets sling shotted the role cage should protect her.

Just a thoughgt..  
woot.gif
woot.gif
super.gif

super.gif

woot.gif

super.gif

Uhh.. errrr btw, SnapAttack, I would recommend NOT letting your wife read this thread, she will probably never let you play again and it is highly probably she with out a doubt with NEVER let you play with anyone on this board again
eek2.gif

get the Ventura luggage system...i think a two year old would fit in one of the bags pretty well...just tell her you are playing the quiet game as you zip the top up when the popo pulls you over
laugh.gif

Just remember, when your wife gets back, she is going to owe you BIG TIME! I should think the following weekend would be a fine time to get together with a buncha guys and do a weekend road trip.

Bank those points, man!!!

Or you could try squeezing her into your tank bag.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back