What would you do??

His 2009 Busa

P1030777.jpg

Well he bought it and we are in Ocean City ... I said something to the dealer but they changed the add and said that was for the white one in the old add. He was happy so thats that... he paid out the door 12,900. I will post pics when I can.

I'm going to be sick... :puke:

The second he left the lot, he lost $3k... :banghead:

Well he bought it and we are in Ocean City ... I said something to the dealer but they changed the add and said that was for the white one in the old add. He was happy so thats that... he paid out the door 12,900. I will post pics when I can.
They bent him over and rode him hard :moon: and you got to watch with the old bait and switch routine. Musta been kinky :laugh: Those dealerships are masters at screwing people if you let them, and have MANY ways of doing it.....thats their business. And a VERY despicable one at that.

I would either get my black busa as advertised or I'd put a listing in the paper with what I found after I filed with the BBB and then blast the hell out of them in the local motorcycle community.

nice bike....to bad the orange 08 is the fastest color. im sure he will be very happy with his new ride. just make sure he gets the proper gear. you did what you could as a friend.

keep it rubber side down.:thumbsup:

Back