Went to look at a Busa today..

fstAZfk

Donating Member
Registered
mschivs173, myself, and a few other buddies took a 2 hour ride north to Dover Delaware to check out L & D Suzuki. Just wanna say that they were EXTREMELY good people, very friendly ( especially considering we got there close to closing time ) and they made Dwayne ( mschivs173 ) an offer he could NOT refuse. Ill let him post the details if he so wishes, but we just MAY have another busa owner here soon!!! Was a good ride there and back.

Hats off to L & D Suzuki.

good to know that there is a "good" dealership...
tounge.gif

Nice... nothin like finding a good dealership... to bad it is not closer to me that is....

just curious u a mem of DCSBN ()

Congrats on finding a good place to make deals...

Hope we see some pics of this new Busa and its owner soon...
cool.gif

hopefully if all goes well, i will have her tomorrow, and pics will follow, as far as a pic of its owner i have to wait for my Glamour shots to come back.:laugh:
laugh.gif

U eastern shore guys going to hit up the July 16th cruz.... the more the marrier... I heard the pre-ride was purdy awesome, not that I was there..
smile.gif

U eastern shore guys going to hit up the July 16th cruz.... the more the marrier...  I heard the pre-ride was purdy awesome, not that I was there..
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah...we REALLY missed you...
the gig might be up... the wife told be yesterday that she might not be able to make it.....
cool.gif
smile.gif
I'm not certain, but I think I am detecting utter sorrow in your words Martin...how will you hold yourself together?
laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

U eastern shore guys going to hit up the July 16th cruz.... the more the marrier...  I heard the pre-ride was purdy awesome, not that I was there..
smile.gif
Va busa had offered the invitation on another thread, but unfortunatly i will be in NY for that weekend. Keep me posted on future rides though. i have no problem cruising across the Bay..

<!--EDIT|mschivs173
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120797797 -->

smile.gif
Va busa had offered the invitation on anohter thread, but unfortunatly i will be in NY for that weekend. Keep me posted on future rides though. i have no problem cruising across the Bay..
We'll have to plan a trip to the Eastern Shore as well...nice ride...
cool.gif

Back