What would you do?

2) Should you have a situation that you believe requires American Suzuki's immediate assistance you may call Customer Service at 714-572-1490. Customer service representatives are available from 8:30AM to 5 PM PST

Not sure they'll know how to handle this particular situation, but that's the main Customer Service number...they might be able to direct you to resolve this problem...

...so sorry you had this happen...I'd be ready to tie someone in a knot!
mad.gif

V6, let me know if you continue to have problems with them.
I have worked as an independent consultant for credit union members, regarding stolen car claims, wrecks, etc, working for the member to negotiate with insurance companies.
this is helpful in your case, because I know the legal guidelines regarding vehicles, parts, service, and total replacement. way too many variables for most ppl to get a grasp on. I also know the chain of command between the dealer and the manufacturer. there is someone at the regional level that will resolve this issue for you.

Let me know if you need some advice. also need to know dealership name/location.

chris.

Jason, I would make a police report to document their screw up then file a claim with your insurance company. Let the insurance co. fight it out with them on who will pay.

Are you going to bring the Busa to BG in the spring? Mike and I are bring the SE and the 40th. Hope everything works out!

Dave B.

Dave, I will be there with mine scratches and all.. I'm sure Hayabusa Joe will have his there too. I talked with Suzuki today and they couldn't believe all of this. Someone is supposed to call me back with information on how to settle this.. If not I guess I'll go to court with them.

Has anyone else had any dealings good or bad with Tupelo Power Sports?
V6RACER...I'm mad as hell for ya...I warned everybody bout these shaded MoFo's months ago...Remember you and I had a conversation and were supposed to meet down there when I picked my bike up...Those MoFo's called the damn PoPo on me...I spent over 3hrs freaking with them before they lowered the price...Anyway the old man is a prejudice Moo and thinks he can scare people into doing what he wants them to do by calling the PoPo...Take pics of your damage and sue their punk a$$es...If I ever see them round here it's on...
evil.gif

Don't do no business with "TUPELO POWER SPORTS"!!!!

thats shitty dude....... i think you need to do what every one is saying and take legal action...

you should also Mug the owners at night behind the shop.. lol

<!--EDIT|MAVER1CK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076052315 -->

Well I got a call back from Suzuki today and they said it was between me and the dealer. Suzuki doesn't have a say in what they do at their business. They did log a complaint for the dealer (not that that will do anything). Now I am waiting to see if TPS will step up and fix all of the damage. I am giving them until next tuesday then I will file a suit against them. I found out some good information today about their business practices with the state that should help me out (helps to know people in the right places). I am also filing a complaint with the BBB.

They should replace EVERYTHING. If they don't you should file aan insurance claim and let your insurance people gop after them. I would also report them to the Better Business Bereau, and to the State's Attorney General, Sect. State o Dept of Commerce, Suzuzki, etc.. Oh I'ld stink up the place alright...and since you're not welcome there anymore I make sure everyone in town knew about it ...that kinda dealer shouldn't be in buisness
mad.gif

Dude I work for a dealer and we would never damage someones bike and not repair it to the customers satisfaction. Even if the parts was not it perfect shape we would repair it or replace it as if it was new .

I,ve been tracking this post since day one. Not that this has anything to do with with v6racer,s problem, but I also ran into a problem with my local dealer. I didn,t by my busa from this dealer, but I have bought some part,s from them for my bike and my girlfreinds bike, and I do there printing for them. I had a blowout, on my busa, less than 1/4 mile from the dealer, I called the tech and told him what had happened, and in less than 10min. he showed up with a trailer, I loaded up the Busa and he took me back to the dealer where I went to the parts counter to check on a price for a new tire. I thought to myself (I,m probably gona get screwed really good!) But to my surprise, he told me $125.00 + 30.00 labor, for a 190 battleax. Hell, I liked to of fell over! They put on my tire and rolled it out to the parking lot where I was waiting. I go over to check out my new rubber and looked down at my wheel and noticed scratches and thought WTF! I then went in and retreived the owner and showed him the scratches on both sides of my rim where the tire mounter had scratched the sht out of it!
All he said was, I,ll take the wheel off of the one on the show room, and put it on you,re bike. I told him no, that I was going to have mine chromed this winter any way, That I just wante,d him to know that his tire mounter was scratch,n wheels. He then thanked me for bringing this to his attention, and then he told me when I got my wheels chromed, bring him the bill, and he would pay for half.Well, this Friday I took him the bill and he wen,t straight to the cash register and handed me exactly haif of the bill.So the bottom line is I got both wheels chromed for $250.00, I think that,s a good deal! So I guess what I,m tring to say is not all dealers are bad, but the one,s that are must be taught a lesson, so go get,um v6racer, and I hope you come out on the good end!  

smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Man that's great...He went well beyond what I would have expected...
evil.gif

Lot's of good advice from members of the board. One other thing that really seems to get the necessary attention is to contact the local tv stations to see if they are interested in your story. A 60 second "consumer-getting-screwed" spot on your evening news works wonders if you can find a local station that's interested. The BBB can be good but they often want the parties to go through mediation, which doesn't have quite the "bite" that a civil lawsuit has. Aslo, a young lawyer in the state attorney general's office (consumer division) would love to take up your cause. Good luck.

Back