What to do what to do

darth frosty

Registered
I got my bike all torn apart waiting to get my tobin seats and replace the undertail. Just wondering what mods (within reason) would you do once you had the fairings off. Ohh I also plan to do the fairing screens.

Muzzy fan? Alarm install? Blue Gauges? LED Kit?

You removed all the fairings so you can install a seat and tail?
rock.gif

(Sane_man @ Mar. 04 2007,21:23) You removed all the fairings so you can install a seat and tail?  
rock.gif
He's doing the fairing screens too
wink.gif

I also got some frame sliders. Thats why I had to add the disclaimer within reason (cause I'm broke.) Once I got everything off and coming to the board here, I keep thinking of more stuff to do. I am going to pick up a air horn today.

why not add some SS brake lines? if you dont have them-get them. best safety mod (n a great performance mod too) for the Busa. JMO
all_coholic.gif

good luck with the rebuild bro.

Idle Adjuster relocation - VMAN can get them for ya $15+/-

Ima have to look into those ss brake lines. As far as polishing the frame...I dont have the kind of patience needed for that job.

(darth frosty @ Mar. 05 2007,13:11) Ima have to look into those ss brake lines. As far as polishing the frame...I dont have the kind of patience needed for that job.
The lines are a good investment.

I hear ya on the polishing.

Depending on your size AND if you have the nose off. I would replace the oil in the steering dampner with a heavier weight. Doesn't cost very much and I like the way it feels.

Don

relocate the air intake temp sensor ... dampner oil replacement...install air horn kit... 2nd fan mod (or at least a muzzy upgrade)....speedo healer...GiPro ATRE....

lol...how much time do you have...

beerchug.gif

How about do a complete inspection and maintenance of you busa. Check/Change filters, Check fluid levels, tighten/torque bolts, check tire pressures, check chain wear n tear, and do a detailed cleaning of the inside so if something does leak you'll know it just started. That's the easiest and cheapest thing to do.

my .02ct
super.gif

Why an airhorn? I just don't get the air horn deal. When my girl bought her 600 last year it had air horns on it and i couldn't rip them off the bike fast enough.

Back