What do you think it will dyno at?

Dozerdriver

Registered
I am getting a dyno tune from greg at HPC tomorrow. I have a stock motor with the Tsukigi cannon exhaust, Bazzaz fi unit and Pipercross high flow filter. How much power gain do you think I will get over stock or what do you think the dyno will read? Just curious... will post results soon. :thumbsup:

I am getting a dyno tune from greg at HPC tomorrow. I have a stock motor with the Tsukigi cannon exhaust, Bazzaz fi unit and Pipercross high flow filter. How much power gain do you think I will get over stock or what do you think the dyno will read? Just curious... will post results soon. :thumbsup:

I guess it will read about 10 more ponnies than stock, i.e. about 180 rwhp.

compared to stock will be hard to say but you'll gain a ton of hp, torque, mileage, and driveability since the map you have is waay fat.

Last edited:
Was it dynoed stock...?

Otherwise, it's going to be hard to tell what the increase will be. I'll hold my thoughts until the graph is posted. Make sure you get an A/F reading and verify if it's SAE or STD... ;)

I'd hope at least 185rwhp but I don't think I've seen a stock bike dyno with only a Tsukigi pipe....

Was it dynoed stock...?

Otherwise, it's going to be hard to tell what the increase will be. I'll hold my thoughts until the graph is posted. Make sure you get an A/F reading and verify if it's SAE or STD... ;)

I'd hope at least 185rwhp but I don't think I've seen a stock bike dyno with only a Tsukigi pipe....

Never had it on the dyno before... I am hoping it is close to what the Brock's pipes are putting out. :please:

Never had it on the dyno before... I am hoping it is close to what the Brock's pipes are putting out. :please:

Every dyno reads differently so it's hard to tell without running them back-to-back on the same dyno on the same day. As long as you are happy, that's all that matters... :thumbsup:

I am sure you will have things to say like this customer, take pictures video or whatever you call it. Watch a guy with only two years tuning experience tune in a state of the art facility, used by some of the best in the business including Dynojet and Bazzaz. I would personally like to sit next to a few people, see below.

All bikes feel fast until you sit next to someone just as fast or faster. Then our competitive nature kicks in. I ride/race with guys that will make a stock anything feel pretty slow. Imagine your flying around on your stock 14, feeling like a king. And someone rolls up on you, on the same bike as you. So you roll on the gas. Start banging through the gear box............ And they just walk away. There was nothing you could do about it! " What just happened?" Now you're not feeling like royalty anymore. Your 14 doesn't feel so invincible anymore. Now you gotta go to HPC!

Jay

Last edited:
Very true... thanks
We have climate controlled conditions, partly why I have it is we want to have repeatable conditions here. One year later a bike read the same just checked this weekend. I will spend the most time ever on this map for sure, need one for my customers.

Greg

Last edited:
I will be working on these two bikes until you get here. 400 HP HPC Custom Intercooled Turbo T-Rex and NOS ZX-10 with Carrozzeria wheels. :beerchug:

DSCF1571.jpg

Back