Is it worth it?

Dozerdriver

Registered
Hello, just wanted some opinions on if I need a pc3 or bazzaz for the Tsukigi cannon pipe( stock motor ). Some say the stock 02 sensor and ecu will be fine...others say that a custom tune with the pc3 or bazzaz is the best way to go. Will the power difference be that much better? I don't mind spending another 600 or so bucks if it is worth it... I live near Greg at HPC so he will be my tuner if I go that direction. Anymore advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

The only reason I see for a PC and a tune is if you plan on racing the bike. Otherwise, leave it alone. The $300+ you will spend for the box plus the cost of the tune isn't worth 5 HP.

Hello, just wanted some opinions on if I need a pc3 or bazzaz for the Tsukigi cannon pipe( stock motor ). Some say the stock 02 sensor and ecu will be fine...others say that a custom tune with the pc3 or bazzaz is the best way to go. Will the power difference be that much better? I don't mind spending another 600 or so bucks if it is worth it... I live near Greg at HPC so he will be my tuner if I go that direction. Anymore advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't think the PCIII is the one you need for a Gen2...PC V (5)

Ask Greg

I put a pc3 usb on my friends 08 Busa with a full Yosh R77 exhaust with a map downloaded from power commanders website. It runs fine with no issues.

I am planning to ask Greg... he wasn't back from Texas when I ordered my pipe. Hope to pick it up this Friday and pick his brain some...lol

I tried to get him to run without the pc3 but he was told he needed it and wouldn't listen to me.:whistle:
I have the same exact set up with no PC. I did plug the PAIR valve to stop the sputtering on deceleration.

Back