What do you think it will dyno at?

It's because you are the only one that hasn't questioned his 14-year old magazine article that he's built a $55k dyno room around.... :rofl:

I wasnt even gonna go there......seemz alot of people are pretty sensitive lately :poke:
I will just have to sit back and keep my :shutup: I guess the only way to get any info on statements people make is through PM's, without there being a :fight: over it ???

I didn't post this question for it to turn into a bashing. If Greg doesn't want to post the A/F that is his choice. My bike seems to have a lot more power than before the tune. It does bother me that I never seen the A/F on my bike but the tune was done for a lot less than regular price. For my piece of mind I will probably get it checked... :(

It's because you are the only one that hasn't questioned his 14-year old magazine article that he's built a $55k dyno room around.... :rofl:

"Car 54 where are you?"

Any word on A/F readings yet, surely a $55k dyno has the ability to record them...

Maybe the bird flu snatched them up along with the yosh-vs-tsukigi comparison... j/k :laugh:

Actually its being monitored after its vaccination when it came down with the swine flu.:rofl:

My PM was simply to explain the inaccuracy of the writer’s article on ram air effects from the periodical and how difficult it would be to create accurate/repeatable ram air test conditions. I also passed along two specific SAE technical documents that provide in depth ram air test information. That was all, no bashing just simply passing along better detailed information. Since this was all off topic from the a/f quandary I thought it was better to send a PM.:beerchug:
Wonder what this was about? :whistle:

My PM was simply to explain the inaccuracy of the writer’s article on ram air effects from the periodical and how difficult it would be to create accurate/repeatable ram air test conditions. I also passed along two specific SAE technical documents that provide in depth ram air test information. That was all, no bashing just simply passing along better detailed information. Since this was all off topic from the a/f quandary I thought it was better to send a PM.:beerchug:

Cool, Thank You for explaining that Commuta :thumbsup:

Back