What do you think?

Delgado

Formerly known as KAI
Registered
Ok so I'm pretty bored and decided to mess around with the coloring a bit. Mainly the decals / rims. Like I always say, I want to try and keep the theme of this color and not try and chrome too much. I'm going to be getting the clutch cover mod as soon as he gets more covers in so I'm sure that will make things look different but here is what I got so far. (not my bike, just for display purposes ;))

First pic didn't come out to great but all I basically did was just black out the middle of the rim, leaving both the spokes and the outer edge gold.
black-mid.jpg

Second pic is the same except this time I just went ahead and blacked out the spokes as well
black-all.jpg

Third pic is pretty much all stock except I made the stripes black and the emblem more of a gold
stock-black-strip.jpg

Fourth is like the second pic but this time I made the gold more of a brighter color..
black-gold.jpg

Fifth is the third and fourth picture put together.
34.jpg

Sixth is like the fifth except the wheels are all gold.
gold.jpg

I realize I could of probably just used 3 pics but eh what the hell.. Its sunday
boohoo.gif

thumb_up.gif
Dude! Can't decide. Personally...I chose the Gray/Black but I really like the shots you did. Really like the black side stripes (hoping Tapeworks will come out with a package for those) and really like the reflective gold kanji. Yoy might come out close if you did a reflective gold kanji and wheel stripes (availible from Tapeworks) the black side stripes would look good after.
banana.gif

I emailed them with a copy of the pic to see if they can do the black stripes / gold kanji for me.
I definitely want to have the decals redone but I'm still debating on what I should do with the wheels.

here is the all black wheels:

34-1.jpg

Back