Paint is on , what do you think?

Will it look good?

• Yes , its going to look good

Votes: 146 92.4%
  • No , its going to look like a bucket of ass

Votes: 12 7.6%

• Total voters
Pretty color and good balance in my opinion. It just won't look finished until your decals are back on. Very nice, and no one elses' will look just like it.

at 1st i was alittle 50/50 when when i saw the fairings in the spray booth. but now they r on the bike, it looks amazing! great job!

i think it looks good. the view from the front looks awesome with the black intakes, however the side view kinda sux. id put like a trim around the front in black and make the rest match in candy apple red.

but really...sweet paint job man.:bowdown:

nice looking... agree on the color switches on the pods. always thought the whole rear tail should be the same color as the front... looks better that way on an 08 orange i saw once posted here.

maybe for the kanji make it gold and get the gold wheels from the blu 08? i think that wold contrast the deep red nicely

Totally agree, gold would make a great contrast.
The painting job is just awesome!
:thumbsup:

paint the backpods black and go with black kenji's:thumbsup: front looks great

my thoughts exactly. the pods up front give it enough of a contrast. The back pods make it look a lil over the top imo. Other than that great job!!!:thumbsup::bowdown:

tell him he will love the candy... i went with green, it outshines the sun day and night..
IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

Back