Best aftermarket paint color?

MES392

Registered
I plan on getting my 08 busa painted over the winter time, only problem being i can't decide exactly what color i want.

I'm leaning more towards a darker house of kolor green with everything powder coated black, also thought about yellow. I know this is supposed to be personal preference but problem is I have to many preferences :laugh:

I've tried looking up pictures of 08 style busa's with some clean paint jobs but am coming up unsatisfied.

What do you guys think? Have you seen any clean paint jobs thought your just like...Damn!

Post some pics and some ideas, this will be my Xmas present to myself :cheerleader:

go with a solid color then air brushing. then you can pick stuff till your heart desires. and if you keep it a theme then it doesnt have to match side to side

My friend painted his 'busa Kawasaki green....looks good...and sure pisses off ZX-10 riders! :thumbsup:
As it should. I was fortunate enough to be able to ride the original Green Meanie...it's the Kawasaki colour and anything else in that shade of green looks, well, fekkin' stupid!

I know you are looking for custom, but I have seen a few pics of new busa's painted up like retro gixxers. Very nice. If you want a solid color, cant go wrong with white. :whistle:

Candy Brandy Wine..........the color has always been a favorite of mine.:laugh:

Nothing pops like house of kolor...painted my gsxr600 kandy teal with letters all stenciled in and windscreen same teal over a diff base to shade it out. I have had plenty cars painted just look till u see something that really catches ur eye.

It's not green or yellow, but someone here had their Gen II painted with a Lamborghini pearlescent white. It was very good looking.

I was fortunate enough to be able to ride the original Green Meanie...it's the Kawasaki colour and anything else in that shade of green looks, well, fekkin' stupid!

lambo yellow. its a poor job, a better painter and it would turn out alot better.

DSC01221.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

Back