integrated tail light on orange/black, anybody with pics

I like mine even yhough the old people here don't.

DSCN0312.jpg

wanted to go that route with the smoke covers, think it looks bad a**. Don't like the idea that the brake light is not easily seen though. I like to have as much light as possible, which is why i love my hid's up front

this is the exact one i purchased, look the same as most of the lights u guys are runnin? There are so many out there, from the cheap hong kong knock offs on ebay, to the one from motodynamics or light works, had a hard time deciding which one to buy. Not sure if they are all the same?

08-09 Suzuki Hayabusa LED Tail Lights with Integrated LED Signals in Smoked Lens Motodynamic.com - Buell | Ducati | Honda | Kawasaki | Suzuki | Yamaha

That's the same one I have, easy install. I think it may be just about the smae light output as stock, but it does seem to stand out more than the stock light did. I think you will be happy with it when it arrives, wether you decide to tint it or leave it clear. I'm looking around for some replacement leds for the turnsignals now, when seen in sunlight the amber bulbs in the turn signals really stand out compared to the clear of the tail light.

IMAG0018.jpg

it's a smoke lens on the light, so hopefully it's pretty well tinted when it arrives. Should match my ca smoke signals perfectly, i hope anyways

Back