smoke integrated tail light

hemi

Registered
just getting ready to order clear alternatives smoke signals (front and rear). Was also thinkin about an integrated led tail light in smoke, but not sure if it would look good, and if it's a lot brighter than stock light. Anybody got any pics or using one

i did find this one in smoke, doesn't really look smoked to me though. Would it be easy to hook up and could i still have my stock signals in operation

Wait till you get the CA smoked rears on, It looks really good with the smoked turns and the red factory brake lens and such.

I didn't take a pic of the back of Brians bike because of the tag, Now I wish I had to show you, it looks So good man!

ok will do. After seeing the ca front signals on yours i had to have them, they look awesome.

CA claims they're coming out with a rear tail light lense this month (this was told to me via email from them 2 months ago)... I just checked their site adn nothing yet...hell it's hard to navigate the new site. I'm going to keep rockin the Hong Kong light till they release theirs, then put the stocker back on with clear lense. :)

CA is back ordered for rear integrated lights. One side of mine went bad and they wanted me to return them to be fixed. I didnt have the time for that right now since I am leaving on a trip. So i ordered a whole new one a full week ago. Today i call and ask when they wil arrive...They are back ordered, the sloth on the other end of the phone said. When wil they be available.. 2 weeks he says. Why didnt any one email me that they were back ordered. I dont know, the dolt says. Well do you have anything else to say. Well, under the circumstances i quess there's nothing i can say, he drolles. HEY moron, How about I'm sorry?

uhmmm was i ranting just then? Sorry brothers

I used VHT spray on the lens and have been happy. You can control how much tint you want. One can 12 dollars.

523565801_1847362966_0.jpg

Last edited:
I also have used the VHT paint and really like it. I was able to slightly tint my taillight but did my turn signals darker to match my paint. It is cheap and retains a stock look unlike alot of aftermarket covers and replacement lenses. I would recommend experimenting though with a piece of plexiglass or glass befor applying it to your lenses. Let it dry before appling a second coat because it does darken slightly as it dries. And nice evn strkes are key to an even finish.

I have this one in smoke along with the smoked CA's front and rear for about a year. I also have the running lights and connected the led signal lights in the that are mounted in there. I then added the Custom Led adjustable relay to slow the blink rate down or speed it up if I want to. I love the look. :thumbsup:

Back