Paint is on , what do you think?

Will it look good?

• Yes , its going to look good

Votes: 146 92.4%
  • No , its going to look like a bucket of ass

Votes: 12 7.6%

• Total voters
I agree, it's the bubble on the rear cowling, and the pods being a different color that make it akward, they are fighting for dominance in the pictures I see...IMO, paint the back black, and leave the pods black...but great colors now that it's back together :thumbsup:

Bike looks good .. u do good work and would have painted the front pods the red color and left the back the way it is. with black kanji and decals.. still looks great.l :beerchug:

Ok guys , bike is back together. Im not sure how i feel about the flip flopped colors on the air intake pods and blinker pods , but the owner wanted it this way .... maybe it will grow on me. I love the color , and these pics dont do the color justice , it was overcast when they were taken.Decals will be put back on , trying to decide on a color .... black kanjis maybe? Tell me what you guys think .... what color kanjis and 1340 emblems?

paint.jpg

paint1.jpg

paint2.jpg

paint3.jpg

paint4.jpg

paint5.jpg

I really like the flip colors, for a matter of fact, i was going to do that to my Orange and black on this winter. Was thinking the exact same thing with the scoops and rear turn signals painted to match the orange. Really piZZes me off about the clear coated over sticker on the fuel tank though.

Last edited:
Nice paint job and colour :thumbsup: Red pods on rear looks great :thumbsup: the black ones on front are a bit dominant :dontgetit:

i'm not diggin' the mismatch colors w/ the tail blinker and front blinker, but the red & black for the bike is perfect. i think for kanji's either light gold or the 07' gen 1 red. i think a black kanji would be predictable and boring. love the paint job quality :beerchug:

Airbrush the kanji just darker than a ghost image and leave off the 1340. Anybody that knows bikes knows it a 1340. If you do a big bore then put your size but until then, leave it off.

Black(or color matched) Kanji's will make those front intake/signal area look much better. Same for the 1340 on the back. Also a tank pad with some side ones.

Not 100% sure on CF decals. Would have to see the bike in person to really see if it would match or stand out.

Looks good and will look better once decals installed.

Back