Bazzaz Z-FI & Z-AFM for an '08'

drnick

Registered
Need some advice,currently running PC3 with minor mods,using a map from dynojet,bikes runs fine as is,but map is not specific to my mods,there are no "Dyno Tuner's" in my vicinity,so I was thinking about Bazzaz & the Z-AFM self tune which uses an a/f sensor,any thoughts on this ,or advice??? THX

+1

The auto tune systems out there don't work like people think...

I would make a road trip to a proper tuner if you don't know what you are doing... :beerchug:

So what are the best options for "us" who do not have a dyno/tuner around? I have to export/fly my bike 2 hours to the nearest tuner. I'd appreciate a cheaper option than exporting my bike overseas.

The Bazzaz afm is okay... no substitute for a tuner by any means. They actually have the afm now where you can set target a/f ratios for each individual cell instead of just having to put in one a/f ratio all across the board, which is a huge improvement. I just dl the new software last night and was playing with it some. Problem is having the knowledge on what a/f ratios are ok for what tp and rpm, and even at that it may not be exactly what the bike wants. Little hard to fine tune I would imagine. Really need to have the bike tuned or get a DL32 if you are knowledgable enough to do it yourself.

Good luck :beerchug:

The Bazzaz afm is okay... no substitute for a tuner by any means. They actually have the afm now where you can set target a/f ratios for each individual cell instead of just having to put in one a/f ratio all across the board, which is a huge improvement. I just dl the new software last night and was playing with it some. Problem is having the knowledge on what a/f ratios are ok for what tp and rpm, and even at that it may not be exactly what the bike wants. Little hard to fine tune I would imagine. Really need to have the bike tuned or get a DL32 if you are knowledgable enough to do it yourself.

Good luck :beerchug:

Thx,I only have light mods,really don't want to dyno (even if there was a place that was near to me,and was competent) that's why I was looking at the Bazzaz and AFM...not familiar with DL32???

and the phone # that's on his website is an unpublished cell???
and when I e-mail (sal@aceperformanceracing.com)it comes back as
un-delivered???

Last edited:
AMR in Boca Raton has a "Dynojet" dynomometer. I believe he is an authorized Power Commander installer. He repaired my friends zx 1100 and my friend was happy with the work performed.

found that suzuki of sarasotta will map pc on there dyno does that mean they can map with the ecu editor, also have a ? when you map a bike with a pair valve and o2 sensor should it be maped with them on since that is how you will be riding it. If the pair vale adds air into the exhaust doe the 02 sensor read it that way.

Back