What did you do to your other vehicle

That yellow dot should be lined up to the valve stem. The yellow dot tells you that's the lightest part of the tire.

How odd as this was Tire Rack's install. But given that the weights are not too far off from the valve, I am guessing the correct alignment would not make a huge difference with the weights.

My 02 F150 Screw has almost 200K miles on her and when it's cold outside I could hear it whistle sometimes LOL. The other day when it was 108 I notice a coolant leak between the block and intake. The plastic intake is known to crack so I order a new one so until it shows up I pulled the old manifold off.

The only good thing about this is it's a lot easier to change my spark plugs now.

I'm glad my 65 Ford Falcon doesn't have much plastic cause she'll be running for the next 500 years LOL.

View attachment 1669497

View attachment 1669498

I hope all 8 plugs come out easy for you sir...I really do...
lol

R&R the plugs today and they don't look too bad for being in there since 2007 lol.

P1060884.JPG

Well last Wednesday morning, I blew up my 15 Duramax, 1500 miles from home lol. Had to leave the truck and 48’ enclosed gooseneck in Grand Prairie, Canada. Spent this weekend, at least got the trailer home, but the dually is too wide to go through the door, so gotta make one more trip with a different trailer to rescue the truck.

Well last Wednesday morning, I blew up my 15 Duramax, 1500 miles from home lol. Had to leave the truck and 48’ enclosed gooseneck in Grand Prairie, Canada. Spent this weekend, at least got the trailer home, but the dually is too wide to go through the door, so gotta make one more trip with a different trailer to rescue the truck.
It's official. Your week sucks!

How did a Duramax "blow up" I thought those things were bullet proof....

But, in any case that sucks....

Are you reversing it on purpose or was it wrong and you're correcting now?
Once the new amp got wires in all of the speakers showed reverse polarity. My last amp had a setting to reverse polarity with a button but not this one. Harley is notorious as well for speakers being out.

Once the new amp got wires in all of the speakers showed reverse polarity. My last amp had a setting to reverse polarity with a button but not this one. Harley is notorious as well for speakers being out.
Yes this is a pretty common issue. Reversed polarity on speakers. I used to get Miatas in all the time wanting me to upgrade stereos. They had speakers right in the seat headrest. That sounded like crap due to the factory mid wiring them. I saved customers a lot of money by just correcting that.

I was just pondering if there was an actual reason anyone would want to do it

Back