Look what I did today!

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Dont worry its nothing bad. I finally received my brand new Pilot Powers today to mount on my chrome rims. This has been driving me crazy since I have had the rims for almost two weeks now. I received the front tire yesterday and mounted it on the rim, then at 4:00 today my rear came in. I went into wrap speed taking the old set off my busa so i could get the bearing spacers out. At 5:00 both front and rear were out, the rear was on the rim, and I was off to the dealer 15 miles away that closes at 5:30. I think I was approaching busa speed in my truck on the way over. I got there at 5:15 put new bearings in and balanced them. Lucky for me a good friend and one of the head mechanics was the one that did this because it was 6:00 by the time we were done. Needless to say I owe him one. I got back and had it all together just before dark. I love the look and I love those Pilot Powers. Here is a pic, its not a good one, but its a pic. I will have better ones tomorrow when I get her all cleaned up.

100_0059_2.jpg

Cool.
beerchug.gif
Hope you like the Powers as much as I do. I think they're great tires.

Thinking of getting a set of Powers myself. Hope you enjoy them.

Back