look what was laying in my bed earlier!!

Rich

Registered
I got the chrome in today and started putting her back together. I am dropping the rims and swingarm off tomorrow to get the bearings pressing and tires installed.

Chrome_apr1204_all.JPG

Oui....it looks...how do you say....very blingy.

Lookin good! Get 'er together so we can drool over those pics, bro!

Looks like it was Chistmas all over again. just post pics when you get it all together tomorrow. I know if you had the tires on you would be up all night geting it togehter. Did you have your stuff chomed or was it exchange?

Looks like it was Chistmas all over again. just post pics when you get it all together tomorrow. I know if you had the tires on you would be up all night geting it togehter. Did you have your stuff chomed or was it exchange?
I had my stuff chromed (took 7 very long weeks). Oh ya you are right if I had the tire on the rims I would be up all night. I am just waiting now on the vortex rearsets and vortex gascap I sent that off to get chromed about 3 weeks ago (antoher 3 weeks to go, so I will just have to use the stock ones for now).

Looks like all the parts came back very nice, Rich! Enjoy puttin' it together, so we can enjoy the pics afterwards!

wow:O

all of the stuff looks very good

i bet it will lookk great once done

good luck and nice job

Thanks guys, I should have it all complete in about a week. I have to wait for the undertail (I scratched the paint off and am having it repainted).

Back