look what was laying in my bed earlier!!

Nice job looks really cool. Have fun rebuilding and keep a buffer handy.
wink.gif

very nice looking... is you bike being held up by the exhaust pipe in that first whole bike pic
rock.gif

Merry Christmas, mas I was like a 2 year old when my parts came back. Like a 2 year old opening presents on Christmas morning. Enjoy and post those pics as soon as possible!

God bless,
BigDawg

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>BLING BLING</span></span>

Alot of chrome there....

Kudo's to you, looks like a lot of wrk ahead of you, the kind of wrk i be liking. Post pics when done should be killer looking....Bling Bling....
beerchug.gif

The price was not that bad 1135 (all triple dipped) kickstand/kickstand bracket, lt/rt engine cover, counter sprocket cover, hi mount exhaust bracket, mirror block off plates/bolts, triple tree cover, rear hub, rear brake hanger, rear brake torque arm, rims, extended swingarm.

Hey Rich, the bike looks awesome. Much props to ya.
bowdown.gif
I was just wondering why you didn't chrome the rearsets and/or calipers?
rock.gif
Something about the chrome calipers that looks so sweet. I personally like the chrome calipers over the wheels.

Brian

Actually I have a vortex rearsets and a vortex gas cap at the chromers getting dipped. Another 3 weeks and I should have them back. Then I am going to do the calipers later on when I have the money for them and the wave rotors. Did not have the money at the time. I spent 1270 total on everything menitioned above plus the vortex rearsets and cap.

Ya bs it does get expensive. But this place was cheaper than some other places and they did really good work. The rims look awesome.

Judging from the pics all the parts look great! Is this a California-based company?

Ya they are down in socal, as is sportchrome and I am sure there are a couple more down there. www.classiccomponents.com is there website. If you are sending them a whole bunch of stuff email them and ask them for a some sort of "package price" if not it is going to be more expensive. For the fist set that I sent out they charged 1135 and another chrome place wanted 1700-1800 for the same stuff!

Wow, big difference! Maybe next year I will start doing some performance mods and get some chroming done! I may do the rims though because I think they look tight chromed!

Paid ~$1100 total including shipping to & from for chrome of
rims
swingarm
rear & front pegs & peg brackets
grab bar
about 40 bolts

Back