Black Chrome

rdj6107

Registered
NEED HELP......

i have a 2008 black/orange Hayabusa. i dropped it off at the dealer today. its getting lowered, adding a 8" stretch, fatty pipes, led light kit, and i am stuck on the rims. i had my eyes set on getting my stock chromed. BUT now i see black chrome. what would you do and does anybody have any pics of black chrome rims installed. thanks for the time and input.

Black chrome all the way, then purchase a full body with the gunmetal color codes. Just picking at you brother. That black chrome is gonna be smokin' :thumbsup:

i think i am gonna go black chrome. i have friend whom is a professional photographer with a crazy eye to capture stuff. once complete (2 - 3 weeks) i will post some pics. my bike is getting lowered, extended 7" - 8" over, fatty pipes, led light kit. i am going for looks vs. performance. at 1340 CC, i'm good.

OH SNAP! i already spent loot ($$) on a silver chrome chain, with a silver chrome hayabusa logo rear brake rotor, and silver chrome sprocket. do you think the black chrome wheels will negatively contrast?

Are you pimp enough for all that black chrome? It's the way I'm headed with my bike. As I upgrade and customize, I'm getting more and more of it!

MPO...silver/Chrome will give it Bling, but does not go with Orange and Black if you want it to blend....

Go with the Black Chrome!

Hmmm.....on my 99 it was all about the Chrome rims
MotoII016.jpg

....wonder what Black Chrome would do for my 03:whistle:

Busa2.gif

Here's my 08 Orange and Black "Fastest Color":whistle: with chrome rims and powdercoated pegs and levers! I thought about Black chrome but I didnt want to do the levers and pegs!

nov 09 065.jpg

nice, very nice. gives me something to look forward to. i am having my rider and passenger pegs black powercoated as you did. i am going with a shortie exhaust on mine and an 8" stretch. i am getting all warm and fuzzy on the inside just thinking about it. still back and forth on the silver/chrome wheels or black chrome wheels. at night time any chrome will shine but how will the black chrome look in the day time. I WANT SHINE!!!!!!

NEED HELP......

i have a 2008 black/orange Hayabusa. i dropped it off at the dealer today. its getting lowered, adding a 8" stretch, fatty pipes, led light kit, and i am stuck on the rims. i had my eyes set on getting my stock chromed. BUT now i see black chrome. what would you do and does anybody have any pics of black chrome rims installed. thanks for the time and input.

Thanks for the PM. Im doing deals for board members all the time, Would be glad to do some Black chrome Gen 2 wheels for you. Regular cost is $750 exchange per set. I can either do them for that price and include 2 black chrome front brake rotors (normally $125 ea) or do the set for you at regular chrome pricing at $575 exchange!

Back