look what was laying in my bed earlier!!

Nah! Can't afford it right now either time-wise or money-wise! Just something I haven't really talked to anyone about, so its good here the scoop!

ya I here ya. You are leaving soon if remember correctly, right? Where are you going? I see you are at leavenworth, you in the army?

That would be AF standards for rotations! LOL! I'll be there for a year or so because they have adjusted the rotation cycle for us to get there early and I don't when to expect a replacement. Hopefully, I will get back to enjoy some part of next summer!

Lookin' good Rich....don't forget to let us norcal guys know when the "unveiling" party is....

Thanks for the compliments, I am going to get the bearings and tires done right now, will post pics later.

I am getting there, I got the bearings and tires done last night and was up until midnight putting some more of it together. I got the front rim, calipers, front fender, the under tray for the nose piece all on last night and bled the clutch. Put some gas in it, also got her filled up with some oil. I also got the rear hub/sprocket/cushdrive put together. So tonight I am putting the swingarm, rearrim, chain, bleeding the front and rear brakes on.

Ya it is getting there. She is sure looking nice. It felt good to get her down off of that stand.

Back