So... what are your other hobbies besides slow bikes?

More timber posts, more star pickets, more barbed wire, more gates.
im almost half way to fencing off my orchard / veggie garden area.

FF4402A5-A909-4B9B-B2C1-625F4A6BD16B.jpeg

2 x 5000 (AU) gallon tanks on the house.
2 x 5000 gallon tanks on the original shed.

Just bought 2 x 5500 gallon tanks for the new shed.

Im getting into this Off-Grid life !

No mail man, no mains sewer, no dustbins, no mains water, no phone or TV cable, no mains gas, only hook up is power but I’m working on that one.

CBF4E3A1-3EE6-461F-9C2D-C1530253864F.jpeg

I’m
What does the barbed wire protect against?
I’m going to get a few cattle. It’s to keep them out. Or I may run my neighbours cattle in the surrounding paddocks.
Im not doing mesh as I don’t mind the wallabies, roo’s etc getting in as the fruit trees with have protection when small and I’m planting a few guns for the Koala’s. The veggie area and hens will get a seperate internal fence.

Building slow cars and flying slow aircraft when I'm not restoring vacuum tube guitar amplifiers and HAM radios.
My .221 Remington Fireball is also great on feral cats.
20201031_190827.jpg

Last edited:
you must have a lot of patience but that hard work pays off. do you post your work online?
I just started and it is extremely time consuming… so for the moment I am just learning, I don’t have something ready to show. :)

But yes, it is a super hobby to have.

Have you worked on any TV or movies?
No, I have 0 experience in these fields.

I found stop motion animation by accident (or not, my 4 year old boy was watching Lego stop motion animations) and after I tried it, I felt in love with it.

It is highly special for me.

Anybody can do stop motion animation at a certain level, it is easy to learn and it can be made also with basic equipment with great results.

No, I have 0 experience in these fields.

I found stop motion animation by accident (or not, my 4 year old boy was watching Lego stop motion animations) and after I tried it, I felt in love with it.

It is highly special for me.

Anybody can do stop motion animation at a certain level, it is easy to learn and it can be made also with basic equipment with great results.
Gotcha...interestingly enough, my neighbor and his kids are huge into Lego and dabble into stop motion videos as well...I've watched a couple they made and they have quite a bit of talent for 11yr olds...

Gotcha...interestingly enough, my neighbor and his kids are huge into Lego and dabble into stop motion videos as well...I've watched a couple they made and they have quite a bit of talent for 11yr olds...
It is a wonderful way for both kids and adults to spend time.

Always have loved my motorbikes and modifying them , the 2 bikes I got now are still being added too , but albeit , slowly . I use to collect a lot of mid tech custom knives , had a fair few of them , but sold them all on for motorcycle money sacrifice . I recently bought one from a US private seller , which is now my only custom knife , I just love the heft of this particular knife , a pic below . I also still own a couple of factory knives .
Got back into a bit of messing around with models , and die cast kit builds , I need bigger scales to see up close better nowadays , fairly recently did a 1/4 scale Ducati Pocher model , and enjoyed it a lot , and scored another last issue version of it to do later on . Currently messing around with a tank model , also pic of .
20220913_094803.jpg

Greg Lightfoot Predator X Custom

20220205_145249.jpg

20220216_140328.jpg

20221015_092829.jpg

20220913_094836.jpg

20220216_140316.jpg

Always have loved my motorbikes and modifying them , the 2 bikes I got now are still being added too , but albeit , slowly . I use to collect a lot of mid tech custom knives , had a fair few of them , but sold them all on for motorcycle money sacrifice . I recently bought one from a US private seller , which is now my only custom knife , I just love the heft of this particular knife , a pic below . I also still own a couple of factory knives .
Got back into a bit of messing around with models , and die cast kit builds , I need bigger scales to see up close better nowadays , fairly recently did a 1/4 scale Ducati Pocher model , and enjoyed it a lot , and scored another last issue version of it to do later on . Currently messing around with a tank model , also pic of .
View attachment 1656594
Greg Lightfoot Predator X Custom

View attachment 1656595

View attachment 1656593

View attachment 1656592

View attachment 1656598

View attachment 1656596
Looks like fun...I used to make a lot of models but hand arthritis took care of doing that....

Back