So... what are your other hobbies besides slow bikes?

Writing.
Now that work has sent us home and we're all stuck in our house, wife, kids, all of us, finished a 20 page article on motorcycling Highway 1 yesterday. Now I spend the next week or so editing the text, then start building the webpage.
Sorted 1600 photos for this one.

View attachment 1615216

I think I have pics from that same spot... There is something about seeing a picture like that knowing someone was on a Busa that binds us together. You had to not only be there but you most likely had the same experience getting there.....

Over the years I have had lots of other interest that got started because of the busa or this community. I actually started photography because of all of our trips to Eureka Springs and Robbinsville. Then I got into drones with the intent of filing arial shots of our riders etc. Family is always the priority with me and in many ways this Busa community has been my family for about 20 years now.

Don‘t forget the Lost Coast section, as short as it is. :D

The Lost Coast is here: :thumbsup:

I like slow cars as well as slow bikes so I have a 500+ whp daily driver..:thumbsup:

I love all things internal combustion, I have a bagged truck, and there's a drag chevette in the garage waiting for a powertrain. I have a 4.8 to put in, but it may not see a track this year.
I also like to read, and watch college sports, but school has cut my free time and budget severely.

I like slow cars as well as slow bikes so I have a 500+ whp daily driver..:thumbsup:

I love all things internal combustion, I have a bagged truck, and there's a drag chevette in the garage waiting for a powertrain. I have a 4.8 to put in, but it may not see a track this year.
I also like to read, and watch college sports, but school has cut my free time and budget severely.
I would love to see that chevette, always wanted one with a 350 in it.

My wife and I both had properties when we met. We merged our assets and renovated a larger city property. We also bought 20 acres in a more rural location. With the last property boom we sold up and escaped the city and are building on our block.

I come from a farming family, but now my hobbies and interests outside of bikes are more about my Off-Grid house, planning on growing more produce, fruit trees, veggie garden, hens, maybe a couple of cattle etc, tank water, no postman or dustbins, no phone or gas mains. I have 4 x 22,700ltr water tanks and I’m adding 2 more. I do have a spring and creek and the other end of the block.

I do love my bikes, I’ve bought 2 more recently and I’m building a bigger workshop, but planting Grey Gums and Tallowwood trees for the local Koalas or She Oaks for the Cockato’s, or leaving dead wood for the Echidna to turn over is something I’m very passionate about.

You are correct! It's a custom built water cooled PC. I have an issue of not being able to leave anything alone. I use it for work but it's main purpose is for gaming. I play all sorts of different games but my favorite genre is sim racing.

Huge monitor…sitting up close? :D

Seeing what everyone else is into besides riding/wrenching on the rockets.

My #1 passion is actually watercraft and I spend as much time as possible riding the waverunner. I was big into performance but realized that its a chase that no one wins as there is always someone faster. Now I just ride for fun cruising around trying to isolate myself from people as much as possible.

My #2 is cars/trucks. I love modifying them to make each one as unique as possible. Life is too short to drive a boring car! Mainly Jeeps, Corvettes, and Mustangs. Although very different cars, all are a blast to drive and have their upsides.

Besides that, traveling and camping. I have camped in pretty much every national park in US/CA but not on the bike. The world is definitely beautiful and I hope to explore more of it. Drones are also pretty cool but I never get amazing shots like the captain. Maybe one day!

What about you guys?
Looool, I almost took offense but realized you were talking about Honda's pretty quickly ; ) Besides riding, I really enjoy MMA it takes up the majority of my off time as I have to work throughout the week. Due to this I also recently started online gambling, my roommate played crash on BC.Game and managed to win $600 from a $10 deposit over time. I haven't played anything else because I just wait for the multiplier to reach 2x and pullout on this game mode...it's kind of a hack! I did see sites that offer gambling guides like this but I'm not sure if they're as safe as the crash method I mentioned. Does anyone else dabble in some gambling?

Back