Took rims to dealership to get tires removed

yep...have them pay for ALL of the damages they did to your wheels. No way would I let them get away with that. Have them pay to get that shid taken care of...on top of fixin yer wheels.
so, even though the rims are gettin chromed, have them fix it?? or do you mean just have them replace the spacer?
"Look, it wasn't like this when I brought it in here, NOW LOOK AT IT!! You call this service? I want this wheel replaced. Let me talk to the General Manager please!"

bada bing, new wheel. You can sell me (desperately in need of one) the damaged one. I'll even call them and tell 'em I'm your lawyer, and demand settlement!!!!!
laugh.gif

no, really, they should replace it. If there are any scratches or gouges in the aluminum, it may weaken its strength.

cache.

yep...have them pay for ALL of the damages they did to your wheels. No way would I let them get away with that. Have them pay to get that shid taken care of...on top of fixin yer wheels.
so, even though the rims are gettin chromed, have them fix it?? or do you mean just have them replace the spacer?
"Look, it wasn't like this when I brought it in here, NOW LOOK AT IT!! You call this service? I want this wheel replaced. Let me talk to the General Manager please!"

bada bing, new wheel. You can sell me (desperately in need of one) the damaged one. I'll even call them and tell 'em I'm your lawyer, and demand settlement!!!!!  
laugh.gif

no, really, they should replace it. If there are any scratches or gouges in the aluminum, it may weaken its strength.

cache.
my thoughts exactly! Even if the rims are getting chromed, have the bastids fix it!! Don't let them get away with shiddy service! AN you can even help out the Cache-man....

Yeha, have em fix yer wheels AND replace the spacer. OR heck, tell them yer keepin the old rim and that they better get you a new one. Don't let them have the old rim, as they may just fix it up and try and pass it off as a new one.

Fuggin cheap bastids!!

Back