What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Put on my fairings. Haven’t put on the bottom back one. Is it necessary? What would be the negative result from not putting it on?

Just got done installing the factory pro shift star and partially putting the bike back together. Didn’t realize that, besides the oil, most of the antifreeze comes out to. I needed an oil change anyways, so I had a gallon of oil and filter on hand, but will have to go buy antifreeze tomorrow after work, so I can finish the job. @c10 bryan, I remember you said you use Honda antifreeze. Is it affordable or would I be better off stopping by advance auto parts tomorrow and picking up some of that 50/50 prestone stuff?

AFFF7FFD-2455-46E5-A2BD-65C8C41AA844.jpeg

C32543C2-3759-4D9B-8981-78D3097029BB.jpeg

53BD1363-234B-4266-95C7-C8242BBF2836.jpeg

Just got done installing the factory pro shift star and partially putting the bike back together. Didn’t realize that, besides the oil, most of the antifreeze comes out to. I needed an oil change anyways, so I had a gallon of oil and filter on hand, but will have to go buy antifreeze tomorrow after work, so I can finish the job. @c10 bryan, I remember you said you use Honda antifreeze. Is it affordable or would I be better off stopping by advance auto parts tomorrow and picking up some of that 50/50 prestone stuff?

View attachment 1599823

View attachment 1599824

View attachment 1599825
what does this do?

what does this do?
@c10 could probably explain better, but it tightens up the shifting and reduces or eliminates miss shifts. Bryan says it doesn’t completely fix the 5th to 6th false neutral issue, but everyone claims that it feels like you barely touch the shifter and she just wants to go into gear easier, not that the busa is hard to shift, but I like the short shifter feel, whether is a car or bike.

@mabupa honda stuff is 20 bucks on Amazon. Next time just pull pump, but leave coolant hoses conected. Remember to watch my coolant bleeding video ;)
Ok. As impatient as I am, I’ll probably use the auto part stuff and use the Honda one on my next coolant change. I thought about just pulling the pump, but it looked like the hoses were not long enough. My Copland was the original anyways, so probably a good thing that I drained it, since it was 10 years old.

Back