Went down last night on the busa

rxtreme7

Registered
Well I was coming home last night from a friends house around 3am or so. (had not been drinking) and I get about a mile from my house and am going about 30mph through a left hand sweeper, when all of a sudden the front tire washes out and i go tumbling down the road. I was wearing my helmet, and gloves, but I didn't have my jacket on like an idiot and was only in a teeshirt and jeans. But i didn't come out too bad, just some scrapes and bruises, thank god. the bike on the other hand is gonna need new fairings, and a new stator cover, and a new muffler.

going down sucks
sad.gif

ill take some pics a little later

OK, enough with the crashing guys. This weekend has taken its toll on me. I can't read about any more of our group hitting the ground.

OK, enough with the crashing guys. This weekend has taken its toll on me. I can't read about any more of our group hitting the ground.
+1... I keep reading in amazement of all the wrecks and am thinking
wtf.gif
does the kawi group have busa voodoo dolls or something

no more mishaps please
please.gif

Good to hear you're OK. Did you figure out why the traction loss? what happened? wet pavement, dirt, oil, banana peel???

Was it raining, are your tires low in pressure or did you take the turn to sharp. Maby we can all learn something from this. Glade your alright, could have been worse
thumb_up.gif

+1... I keep reading in amazement of all the wrecks and am thinking  
wtf.gif
  does the kawi group have busa voodoo dolls or something

no more mishaps please  
please.gif
I hate to say it, but this happens EVERY spring.

EVERY single spring...

Back