Went down last night on the busa

Yaknow...I could care less if people wanna ride naked, as long as they have the helmet on, I say, Good Thinkin'!
Heal up quick man!

Frame sliders could have helped...they absolutely save the right side of my bike in a parking lot fall.

I know what you mean about just going along and out of no where the tire kicks out from under you. I am glad your ok and the bike is fixable. Mine is getting done right now.

m_88c7885b36f5f2a1578c6fdc1e723a2b.jpg

"You're HERE...tellin' the story...next time GEAR....I live and ride by this motto..."Hurt NOT the Busa...and Spudley hurts NOT....and yet I'm a maniac...
coolold.gif
Glad you walked...not get that Busa rollin !!!!
super.gif

Thank God your alright! Hope your crank isn't damaged with what happened to the stator cover. I'm replacing my busa's stock cover with woodcraft this season.
thumb_up.gif

Get well.....and wear your jacket man. The bike can fixed just as fast as it was crashed. Drive safe

Sorry to hear, hope you make a quick recovery from the minor injuries. I'm a beginner busa rider and I only go about 30mph right now, do you think something slick was on the road?

sorry bro. glad your okay. it looks like frame sliders would have saved ya. I have to get some sliders still myself. i love that color.

super.gif
PM -->
99'busa @ May 05 2008 said:
1404164[/ATTACH] PM]
sorry bro. glad your okay. it looks like frame sliders would have saved ya. I have to get some sliders still myself. i love that color.

Frame sliders is a great idea...

super.gif

Back