Went down last night on the busa

Glad you are alright man
beerchug.gif

I wonder if you rolled over an oil slick, not seeing it at night? Are you going to go back and reconstruct the get off? Figuring out how it happened is therapy. Heal quick bro. Raydog

OK, enough with the crashing guys. This weekend has taken its toll on me. I can't read about any more of our group hitting the ground.
hijack.gif
Glad you werent hurt bad on your get-off! Went to the Leesburg bike fest in central Florida today. Came back through Ocala National Forest and was comming around a blind right hand sweeper when a south bound black pickup passing bikes and cars charged through our north bound lane. My buddy who was in front of me grabbed the binders and swung hard right to the edge of the road. I was stopping hard and still was about to run to into him when I deceided to ride it out at 45 mph on grass along the side of the road, passing my buddy up, and eventually hooked back up on blacktop. We stopped down the road, talked, shook it off and figured we'd concentrate on the ride and the beautiful weather, rather than the alternative.
ohthedrama.gif

sorry to hear bro, I know theres green dust on everything around here,guess its pollen or something but its grainy like sand and slippery

Shocks
Pegs
Lucky!

Next time you may not fair through so well! Wear your gear!

Oh yeah,,, get that pot sheet metal cover off that thing, too. Get one of these puppies! Save that crankshaft!
cool.gif

sorry to hear about your mishap. Hope the repairs go pain free. good luck!

thanks everyone for the kind words. I went back to the spot tonight earlier when it was still light, and I thought I said it in my original post but i guess not. I had some kind of critter run out in front of me which cause me to lock up the front tire. At the time i didnt know what it was that ran out because it seemed to happen so fast. but, at the crash site there was a dead armadillo right off to the side of the road, so it looks like thats what ran out in front of me. There was a black skid and then white scrapes from where the stator dug into the ground. then a big oil spot at the end of the 20 yards or so of scrapes. I thank god that i didnt get seriously hurt, but skin will grow back and bruises will heal. Im never riding without my jacket though thats for sure! anyone selling a stator cover? lol

the only damage was the stator, front fender light scratches, left side fairing, left side of nose piece, and left muffler.

sorry to hear bro, I know theres green dust on everything around here,guess its pollen or something but its grainy like sand and slippery
Man you ain't lying !!!!!!!

Glad you're okay dude !!!! Going down sucks, but it happens to everybody, or so I was told ?

"there are 2 kind of riders, ones that HAVE wrecked, and those that WILL", ?

Back