Went down last night

AaronG

Registered
Came up over a hill and was going to fast. I was already breaking but when I hit the top of the ridge the bike got lite and the back end started to come around and I hit a curb. I flew over the front and landed on my shoulder/head with my shoulder taking most of the force. I chipped a bone and strained a bunch of stuff in the shoulder. Hurts pretty bad to move it. Need a new strator cover and the bike should run fine. Plastics are all fixable, only cracked in one part. I have frame sliders sitting in the garage and am kicking myself for not putting them on yet. Pics are coming in a bit.

sad.gif
So sorry to hear... best wishes for a speedy recovery~

I'm so sorry to hear it...
sad.gif

Since you're logged in now, I'm thinking you must be on some pain meds 'cause it sounds painful
sad.gif
sad.gif
Heal fast!!!

sad.gif

sad.gif

sorry I couldn't talk on the phone longer Aaron, It's always busy phonewise here in the morning, but I can get away with the internet alot easier,

Really sorry you went down, but glad your allright hope the shoulder heals quickly

1st thing first, take care of yourself, what I said last night is still true I'll fix the plastics for free I've got all the stuff to do it(from when I did mine) I'll get ahold of Desiree and see what she will hit on doing the paint The nose did get alittle rash to right?

1st thing first, take care of yourself,   what I said last night is still true I'll fix the plastics for free I've got all the stuff to do it(from when I did mine)  I'll get ahold of Desiree and see what she will hit on doing the paint    The nose did get alittle rash to right?
Yeah just a little. Thanks man.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Get well soon. I feel your pain on the stator cover, I just had to replace mine too!

Ive got a set of cans and midpipes......hell, ive got the whole exhaust if you need it. Let me know.

Man , good thing your okay . The bike can be fixed . The Sliders would have helped some , but when your up to speed forget about it.. They are great for tip overs . Now is time for that custom paint job you always wanted.

YIKES! glad it's not worse. You will need to flush the cover area out real well before filling with new oil and starting. Oh and get back in the saddle asap!
thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif

Back