Alarm went off last night

1127 TO 1299

Registered
12:00am Was about to go to bed
I hear my pager going off, I run out to the balcony on the 4th floor of the apartment complex and look down where my bike is parked. See no one. Shut down the alarm. And go to sleep.
15 min later, my pager which is right on the night table vibrates and then sounds, wakes up my wife. Again, I jumped at the window. Nothing is happening outside, but I notice that the wind picked-up and made the cover flap activated the perimeter sensor.
So I set the alarm without it and go to bed, not too secured but at least there still is the tilt alarm, shock sensor and the ignition kill, a disk lock and NYC Fahgetabouttit Kryptonie chain.
This morning and but bungee cord around the cover. I reactivated the perimeter sensor.
Now everything is cool.

Thanks to Scorpio Alarm and whoever hooked us up.

Moved to the top of my accessories list after Dez's post!

Thanks goes out to everyone who participated in the group buy! Really sorry to hear about Dez's loss.....

Moved to the top of my accessories list after Dez's post!
Same here, man forger cosmetics & performance.  Theft deterent is on the priority list!
same here funk gettin ganked im fourtunate to have a garage but i need piece of mind when im away from my baby especially since i hang in jacksonville and the've been takin bikes like 10 speeds
mad.gif

Back