Scorpio alarm

BrianKesler

Registered
I love my Scorpio alarm, but does anyone else notice that after getting caught in the rain or after washing the bike, the alarm seems to not work quite right for a few hours? The last one i had, the perimeter sensor wouldnt work after a wash or getting caught in the rain, and this one i have now still doesnt work right when it gets a little wet. Anyone else have the same problems? Where do you guys have your alarm mounted?

Mine works fine man might want to recheck all your connections might be a bad connection some where.

box mounted vertical on left side of tail next to the condenser? The perimeter sensor is on the ECU under seat. No problems yet.

It's probably due to where you have it mounted. The connectors are not at all weather resistant. If you get water in the siren speaker, it won't be audible until the diaphragm is completely dry.

They are great alarms, but they have a couple of areas for improvement. If you have any questions, contact Harley Hogue at Scorpio directly. The number there is: 1-800-428-0440. Since you are in Florida, remember the 3 hour time difference!

Back