Scorpio Alarms

WTF..? I posted my interested two days ago and somehow my post is gone, kaput, vanished..? I am definitely interested in one unit and maybe two depending on how good the pricing goes with our volume discount. Please advise the details as they emerge and count me in for one unit for sure, and perhaps two.
Thanks.
-Jim

So the list would look like this as of 12-21-07 12:46pm CST

1. BusaWizard.....maybe
2. Solarbarack....yes
3. ibified....maybe
4. PdBusa....probably
5. Jimshog....yes (1)  maybe 2
6. ocechap....yes
7. Enginerd....yes
8. empty_pockets....maybe
9. Elganja....maybe
10.Army_Busa....maybe
11.BlueHaya....yes
12.Smoke_Dog....Yes

Everyone hold on until Solarbarack get to check inot this further and hopefully we can get a super deal.

Alright I got a lot more feedback then I thought I would have today ( Really slow work day) Nah I was just lazy today but have narrowed it down to a few people. I might even have an answer tonight.

I would also like to thank BlueHaya for the help on keeping this list updated and Sonny for his input.
My Computer was down yet another day today. But is suppose to be fixed before the morning.

Please keep an eye out as this thread will possibly be getting moved to the group buy section within the next day if all goes well.

Im like 90% in on this deal.
would like

SR-i500 TRS-6 Pack C
Factory Plug
3 Stage Perimeter Sensor
Battery Back up
Current price is 416.95

Can someone give me a Discount Total on this package.

Hold tight Loomis...Solarbarack is heading up this group buy and is gathering info to get us a good deal. I assure you it will be less than the $416 your package is priced for.

So the list would look like this as of 12-21-07 9:09pm CST

1. BusaWizard.....maybe
2. Solarbarack....yes
3. ibified....maybe
4. PdBusa....probably
5. Jimshog....yes (1)  maybe 2
6. ocechap....yes
7. Enginerd....yes
8. empty_pockets....maybe
9. Elganja....maybe
10.Army_Busa....maybe
11.BlueHaya....yes