Let's dicuss alarms...

The group buy alarm kit purchased through KS-Waterbug includes everything below.

Two-Way FM Transceiver
· Alphanumeric LCD display with backlight
· Ultra low power drain Main Control Module
· Built-in Analog Devices ADXL202 accelerometer
· Ignition protection
· Range Confirmation Signal (RCS)
· Battery safeguard with “sleep modeâ€
· Remote sensor control
· Clock with alarm
· Violation display with time stamp
· Passive arming
· Selectable arming / disarming
· Automatic reset
· Flashing lights with memory display
· Long range paging transmitter
· Integrated 125 dB programmable multi-tone siren
· Selectable siren duration
· Arming confirmation
· Low battery indication
· Remote panic feature
· Soft chirp arming
busacurryboy
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scorpio on mine and worth every cent.
cant wait to haul; my *** out and start riding
weather in new england does S**k. hoping this week
but please remember this system does drain out the battery in 7 days if the bike is not started once at least.when it is isle keep it hooked to a battery tender or
something.

Does your low battery indication light up on your key chain when you bike battery is low ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything sounds good about the system except I don't see Ignition kill feature. That may be the deciding factor between LO JACK (is it really 700bux?) Scorpion alarm

+1 Scorpio

Hayaboosta - This is from the installation manual.

Ignition disable and anti-hijack kit: Allows remote disabling of the motorcycle's electrical system, should someone force you of your bike. Also prevents the engine from being started when the system is armed.

Yes it does but go ahead and get them all
cool.gif

Hey guys great topic i pick up my 05 in two weeks can not wait, would like to get in on a group buy for the scorpio, tried searching for ks waterbug to pm but unable, can you point me in the right direction so i can order one too before it is too late. Thanks

Hey guys great topic i pick up my 05 in two weeks can not wait, would like to get in on a group buy for the scorpio, tried searching for ks waterbug to pm but unable, can you point me in the right direction so i can order one too before it is too late.  Thanks
The Bug is right here............

Go for the SR-i500 ... and go thourgh the .org group buy organised by ks!! Thats the best deal you can get!!
biggrin.gif
...I use it on Elenor, works really fine... and feature rich

Guys/Gals I'm going to get back to you sometime today! I've lost almost all of my PM's here at the Org... This had a lot of the contact info I needed for the Group Buy on Alarms. Working on restoring this now... I'll keep you posted, Should be back up and running sometime today.
smile.gif

Oops...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114360287 -->

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>The real thanks needs to go to Another member on the board....VMAN1300</span>
;Without the help of Kevin none of this would have been possible. He saw the need for help on a group buy and he stepped up with this offer..... Thanks for all your help and one heck of a great buy!

Last edited by a moderator:
ugggghhhh!!! Waterbug can you re-send me the info for ordering the the scorpio i got finger happy and deleted the info. thanks and sorry for the trouble.

In case I missed the answer above, Scorpio does have ignition kill as well as if your bike jacked at the light and your remote IS NOT ON THE IGNITION you can kill the engine from a distance!.

JD

Back