Scorpio Alarms

Well the setup I am looking for is the I500 (Pack C) with the perimeter sensor, the battery backup and the plug and play. Don't care about the TRS-6B transmitter that much but on their site they are the same price... so if thats the case I would take either. This setup on their site is $416. I would be interested if we could get a price closer to 300, but I don't even know what cost on one of these is...

Well the setup I am looking for is the I500 (Pack C) with the perimeter sensor, the battery backup and the plug and play.  Don't care about the TRS-6B transmitter that much but on their site they are the same price... so if thats the case I would take either.  This setup on their site is $416.  I would be interested if we could get a price closer to 300, but I don't even know what cost on one of these is...
Call and talk to Harley his ext. is 206. You can get the perimeter sensor, and battery back up for 329.00, the plug and play connector is extra. You may want to think about getting the ign.immobilizer (anti hi jack).

They're not offering the black transmitter TRS-6B in the package deal, even though they're the same price and do the same function.

If we can get 10 or more interested parties we could get a littlle more knocked off.

Can any sponsors get close to $300 shipped for a SR-i500SW(b) with black transmitter?
+ $20 for a harness
+ $29 for an anti hijack

Thanks BusaWizard for getting this started.
beerchug.gif

What would it take to get the black transmitter... same price online, why can't we get it? Just wondering...

They're running a special right now, SR i500 with three position perimeter sensor, and battery back up for 329. That's with the gray remote. They're not offering it with the black remote. gray and black remotes are the same, just the black is thier newest style. If you get everything, anti hijack, ign. kill, wiring harness, extra remote black one, you can get it for 491.00. you save about 36.00.

Alright I think somebody needs to take controll of this. call eveyone, and put together different package deals. then orginize this into the first post. I think like a month window 15 people to shoot for.

Any takers?
I'd do it but I don't know enough about the product. If a mod will help I'd give it a shot.

You don't need a group buy to get this deal, that's thier special. Now, if we get enough people say, 10 or more they may give us a little knock off.

You don't need a group buy to get this deal, that's thier special. Now, if we get enough people say, 10 or more they may give us a little knock off.
I understand that. The point I'm trying to get accross though, is that if somebody organizes this. we can get a better deal. Being in buisness for myself, I like to try and help people out, but if ten different people call about the same thing but nothing is organized so they keep calling back adding and subracting items it tends to discourage me from being cooperative. I understand people want a good deal, and I think sponsers are more then willing to help out but if they're on the phone all day they can't get their own work done. Wich means they've already lost money.
And whoever does step up for this has to understand there is alot of work involved in doing so.

Back