Velocity or rcc turbo problems

Wössner pistons very good!

Boostbysmith’s ecueditor excellent!

DVC02278.jpg

DVC02279.jpg

DVC02283.jpg

I haven't purchased yet but have done research as well and will be going with RCC. I emailed Richard several times and he was quick (< 24 hrs) with a reply. Also talked to Frank out of powerhouse and he was more than helpful with information (and not trying to sell any one brand of turbo). Will order from Frank when I get enough posts for my discount :)

I haven't purchased yet but have done research as well and will be going with RCC. I emailed Richard several times and he was quick (< 24 hrs) with a reply. Also talked to Frank out of powerhouse and he was more than helpful with information (and not trying to sell any one brand of turbo). Will order from Frank when I get enough posts for my discount :)

Although POWERHOUSE sells and installs Velocity, Hahn, and Mr. Turbo - RCC turbo kits are by far our best selling kits, for good reason. The best materials, the best quality, and the best warranty in the business. Once you order, you will receive your turbo system in three weeks or less, and it comes with the best customer support, bar none - before and after your purchase. We stand behind this product and are available anytime to help you throughout your build and tune and miles after. Any org member with ten posts or more will receive a discount if you order through POWERHOUSE. :laugh:

Back