Mr Turbo problems

I am thinking this was going to be a drag only bike or a grudge street bike.

But yes I am going to wire the fuel pump and I am thinking too that the fuel pump might be suspect. But its funny that it wont do it on the dyno but will do it the minute you ride it on the street. So I need to spend a weekend and just pull the thing apart, trace all the wires and start fixing things up. To be honest the wiring on most of the is done pretty decently, connectors, loomed, wrapped and strapped like a factory job.

No FI light. The bike was run, than 20 minutes later the second pass. Than I let it cool off and ran another pass. The 4th pass, I ran right after the third pass and had it in the staging lanes for about 10 minutes. So it really didn't have a cool down time to be honest. THan the cars in front of me where noobs and didn't know how to stage or do burnouts and that made me sit and wait a little longer than I would have wanted. Plus with the plenum disconnected it was sucking in all the hot air from under the tank the whole time.

I am hoping this isn't a continual nightmare. Like I said, most things seem decent. I think for the price of the pump I ll just pick one up and put it in and that way I know its good to start with and can eliminate that off the problem possibility list.

Back