Velocity or rcc turbo problems

Again...:beerchug:

TURBO DANGER EXPLOSIVE!! SAFE SPEED 100 MPH - NEVER 200 MPH!! - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Called me last week and said it was on the way. I believe this was wednesday or thursday. The worst part isn't paying for all this stuff its the wait to use it. I don't know why but friday and saturday i checked the front door as if it would be in dallas from canada already, knowing it wouldn't but i still had to check. Then speaking to Cheese i were not scheduled to start the build until november.... The wait is killing me :banghead:

Proving again

DVC02251.jpg

DVC02257.jpg

It's a shame because the turbo kit quality is excellent and very very responsible builder.
But unfortunately it does not work
This is painful to watch....you really have no clue do you? You need to do what Daniel suggested and leave turbo's alone, you are definately a normally-aspirated kinda guy :whistle:
Not everyone is meant to own a turbo bike............

I would agree RCC all the way. I have been very happy with my setup and build and would do it again... :thumbsup:

You've got to build it right if you want it to survive. If you are doing top speed runs with sustained boost, you have got to cool the intake temps and pay attention to what its doing..

The kit is only as good as the tune. If you don't have someone tuning that knows what they are doing, it doesn't matter what kit you buy or how much you spend...it will blowup.

I spoke with cheese he can't get me in until November after the Texas mile rush... Any1 have any experience with Sabin performance in Dallas or cycle works in ft worth. Everyday I walk past turbo in garage and I feel like a kid all over again! The wait is killing me. Any1 with 1st hand turbo experience with these shops?

Scott Crawford at cycle werkz is good or you can call brock tomorrow and see if bryan synder is still in dallas... Bryan is a bad dude with motors and all..

everybody has their own differences but 8-13 inches from turbo exhaust outlet in the most direct flow of air depending how piping is bent..

Most sensor manufacuters say 13".

What is the best place to install the sensor wdeband?Thanks

Back