RCC or Velocity??

Bottom line is both systems are fine systems. I've owned 2 Velocity systems no problems at all except tough on rear tires. In the process of building a stage 2 on my 08.{velocity} Tech support is great with them but I've heard it's also good with RCC. What sold me is VELOCITY absolutely dominates at the track.

I have posted before, when I finaly talked myself into it and a abnormal amount of homework it got down to to RCC and Velocity Barry answered the phone and I got Richards answering machine I got the kit from Barry I had some issues that at this point in time ( almost two years later) I dont think I would have had with Richards kit Barry builds some good stuff but haveing seen both kits and ridden both bikes Stage1 kits I would have to rec RCC

Crap! I did mean to put Velocity as the manufacturer with the discruntled customer posts. Sorry Richard. I'll try to edit the original post. I'm such a tool!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/mightymiata91/P5110114.jpg

Velocity is my pick! The bottom line is performance, quality and customer service which Velocity in my opinion is the best from all the rest!
Welcome to the forum george Be Safe Go Fast
race.gif

its nice to say velocity dominates the track, but how many RCC bikes are out there? richard isn't worried about what happens at the prostar races. and the only people with velocity kits that do well at the track are the people that are in Barry's click. none of the privateers are doing much. richard is more worried about the little guy who rides their stuff on the street everyday and need a quality bulletproof kit because they aren't engineers who can weld their header back together when it cracks.

" Richard isn't worried about what happens at the prostar races. and the only people with velocity kits that do well at the track are the people that are in Barry's click. none of the privateers are doing much".

"Richard is more worried about the little guy who rides their stuff on the street everyday and need a quality bulletproof kit..... because they aren't engineers who can weld their header back together when it cracks".

thumb_up.gif

Sweet, I think I am gonna go with RCC. Now I am just researching the install. doesn't seem to be too complicated (hopefully). Gonna order it probably in March.

its the best bang for your buck, i have three of his kits on my own stuff, and more than a handful of local guys who i've istalled rcc kits for. nobody ever has any complaints.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
P2050004.jpg

2-1-08003.jpg

of50590442-1.jpg
[/quote]

SHOWOFF!!!
thumb_up.gif

Back