UFC 91: Couture vs Lesnar

Who will win?

• Couture

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Lesnar

Votes: 26 51.0%

• Total voters
"When he gets skills" !?! Dude has got skills, he is wayyy faster than a guy his size should be and he was in there with Randy, and if anyone could have done something on the ground to Lesnar, it was Randy. He couldn't even take him down. Fast, strong, huge, hits like a freight train, and dominates. I would say he has skills and is only gonna get better. The only person that can beat him is himself.

speed and strength are not skills. He has no ground game - offensive or defensive. He is strong but is not yet a striker/boxer. In terms of kick boxing or kicks in general, non existent. He is a wrestler who has had 4 fights. Mir who is still out of shape, submitted him. He has all the potential to be awesome, will be interesting to see how he responds when somebody his size punches him in the face.

speed and strength are not skills. He has no ground game - offensive or defensive. He is strong but is not yet a striker/boxer. In terms of kick boxing or kicks in general, non existent. He is a wrestler who has had 4 fights. Mir who is still out of shape, submitted him. He has all the potential to be awesome, will be interesting to see how he responds when somebody his size punches him in the face.

I can agree with this...but good luck finding someone his size that's as fast as him...He's a beast and will get a lot more respect with experience (stopping all that trash talking would help too...show some class!)

I can agree with this...but good luck finding someone his size that's as fast as him...He's a beast and will get a lot more respect with experience (stopping all that trash talking would help too...show some class!)

I would respect him more if we would be a little more humble about the whole thing. I understand excited too, but you have to have respect.

+100 couture and anderson silva are the epitome of class:thumbsup:

totally agree. and if anyone should be cocky with an attitude it should be silva who is the total package and destroys people. i would add st. pierre, rich franklin and from WEC urijah faber to your class list as well. many others as well.

totally agree. and if anyone should be cocky with an attitude it should be silva who is the total package and destroys people. i would add st. pierre, rich franklin and from WEC urijah faber to your class list as well. many others as well.

agreed:beerchug:

I dunno whether I like Brock so much-

1)because everyone else hates him so much
2)beause he does what he says he can do
3)because Im the same age:whistle:
4)because he was one of my inspirations to get serious about lifting-which has probably saved my retarded keister at least twice now...

u all can cry in your beer about not having a 'classy' fighter to cheer for as the Hvywt. Champ in UFC-me, I care less about class n more about fighting...and Lesnar is going to fight, and DESTROY, everyone else they send his way for quite some time. If he ever loses again, it'll be submission for sure no one in his weightclass can throw as fast as he can-I'd dare say GSP would be struggling to keep pace with Brock in a fist fight. U all think because u havent SEEN Brock punchin tha snot outta anybody yet, that he has no ability...nobody has proven this tho because Lesnar has been too busy SMASHING THEIR FACES:poke: up close so I guess we'll have to wait for Silva to blow up to 230lbs. or wait for Brock to have a few more kids n think about retirement:moon:

I dunno whether I like Brock so much-

1)because everyone else hates him so much
2)beause he does what he says he can do
3)because Im the same age:whistle:
4)because he was one of my inspirations to get serious about lifting-which has probably saved my retarded keister at least twice now...

u all can cry in your beer about not having a 'classy' fighter to cheer for as the Hvywt. Champ in UFC-me, I care less about class n more about fighting...and Lesnar is going to fight, and DESTROY, everyone else they send his way for quite some time. If he ever loses again, it'll be submission for sure no one in his weightclass can throw as fast as he can-I'd dare say GSP would be struggling to keep pace with Brock in a fist fight. U all think because u havent SEEN Brock punchin tha snot outta anybody yet, that he has no ability...nobody has proven this tho because Lesnar has been too busy SMASHING THEIR FACES:poke: up close so I guess we'll have to wait for Silva to blow up to 230lbs. or wait for Brock to have a few more kids n think about retirement:moon:

he has had 4 fights and has no skills. very strong and very fast for his size will not be enough. he is hardly a boxer or striker, has no kicks or ground game. he will not always have a huge weight advantage. lets see what happens when they get some guys in the ring with him that are his size. he outweighed randy by 60+ pounds at fight time and lost to an out of shape muir who probably weighed 40 pounds less. the fact that a guy with 3 fights, one of them a loss, even gets a title shot shows how weak that weight class is. why do you think randy moved up in weight, light heavy is too tough for him now.

Back