• Couture

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Lesnar

Votes: 26 51.0%

• Total voters
wazzup NOW! bee-yoches!!!

hahahahaha!!! I fuggen TOLD Ya!:poke::rofl:

Randy got his azz MOPPED by Lesnar!!! I tried to WARN you foolz!:whistle:

gee-mebbe you were watchin a different fight...or, perhaps you missed the last, oh, 20seconds of the fight on the ground AFTER tha hellacious right; where Lesnar delivered another 40BLOWS to Randy's dome...:whistle:

gee-mebbe you were watchin a different fight...or, perhaps you missed the last, oh, 20seconds of the fight on the ground AFTER tha hellacious right; where Lesnar delivered another 40BLOWS to Randy's dome...:whistle:

its funny bc its true:rofl:

Im a huge randy fan, but i didnt see him winning. Lesnar is to big. As lesnar improves its going to be a loooong time before someone beats him. I dont see it happening until someone as big/strong as him emerges.

As a side note. Its been said that Kurt Angle is looking at going MMA. I would like to see Him and Lesnar fight. I know its more of a novelty fight, but it would be interesting.

As a side note. Its been said that Kurt Angle is looking at going MMA. I would like to see Him and Lesnar fight. I know its more of a novelty fight, but it would be interesting.

There is NO way that will happen bc Lesnar trains at 280 and cuts to 265 before every fight and kurt trains at 230 and will cut to 205 bc he already said his dream is to beat th shiznit out of the iceman bc he thinks that mma has nothing on HIM....I mean he is a gold metalist...so he has to be atleast half decent...P.S. Lesnar is 31 and that (besides randy) is towards the end of an MMA career....there are exceptions before you flame me

Last edited:
It sure didnt look like Lesnar was sucking wind to me. I was suprised at his stand up skills though, he looked good.

Brock used Randy's head as a basketball. dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble..concussion! Lamb hopes they kept Randy awake last night. Hope he's not throwing up too much.

Last edited:
I'll take the $240 bucks I won off of Lesnar last night! You can root with your heart, but you gotta bet with that wallet!!! Too big of a size difference. If Lesnar was a slob, Randy would drag it out a bit and get on him later in a fight. But that big sumbi--h has a bit of cardio, and speed, and he's not the push-over people expect him to be just cause he was in the WWE. Congrats to both fighters. And to those who bet smart!

Randy is a class act but the heavy weight class is the weakest by far IMO. Randy is smart, that's why he went to that weight class. Unfortunately at 45 he can no longer compete against the light heavy weight guys. The talent in light, welter, middle and light heavy is amazing. Lesnar had 3 fights, loses one of them, beats 2 hardly impressive guys, Kim and Herring, and he gets a title shot? When he gets skills he will be hard to beat. Until then, he will win on athletic ability against smaller guys.

"When he gets skills" !?! Dude has got skills, he is wayyy faster than a guy his size should be and he was in there with Randy, and if anyone could have done something on the ground to Lesnar, it was Randy. He couldn't even take him down. Fast, strong, huge, hits like a freight train, and dominates. I would say he has skills and is only gonna get better. The only person that can beat him is himself.

Back