UFC 91: Couture vs Lesnar

Who will win?

• Couture

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Lesnar

Votes: 26 51.0%

• Total voters
the only other fight i wanna see is kenny florian vs joe stephenson and i wanna see matt brown fight but hes fighting in the prelims

I think Couture has a better chance on his feet. Lesnar will get tired more quickly there. If it goes to the ground Brock will just lay on him. Thats all he really knows. It will be a crying shame if he beats Randy who has way more experience. I think the Florian vs Stevenson fight will be much more entertaining. Buy the way the GSP vs Penn fight is now set for January. Can't wait for that one.:banana:

All you MMA fans can check out this site for all MMA info http://mmajunkie.com/

Last edited:
The GSP and Penn fight is what i have been waiting for what weight class are they fighting at? I think randy will do fine on the ground he has an excellent ground game. Im ready for 92 with forrest and evans, plus its got silva and rampage and a few and i cant remember all the other fights but i know the card is stacked. I think its on dec 27th

The GSP and Penn fight is what i have been waiting for what weight class are they fighting at? I think randy will do fine on the ground he has an excellent ground game. Im ready for 92 with forrest and evans, plus its got silva and rampage and a few and i cant remember all the other fights but i know the card is stacked. I think its on dec 27th

170 for GSP vs Penn. The Nogera vs Mir is also on that card. Iwish for GSP vs Anderson Silva myself. That would be epic.

Last edited:
170 for GSP vs Penn. The Nogera vs Mir is also on that card. Iwish for GSP vs Anderson Silva myself. That would be epic.

Thats right, yeah gsp and anderson silva is the same fight i wanna see but i dont see it happening. Silva would have to cut 15 more pounds from 185 and he already cuts from 215 to get there. I dont see gsp going up in weight but you never know

Some people seem to forget Lesnar was a great wrestler in college. I dont think he is afraid of going to the mat. I cant call this one, it will be fun.

Some people seem to forget Lesnar was a great wrestler in college. I dont think he is afraid of going to the mat. I cant call this one, it will be fun.

No not really forgot but his 3 years dont really compare to randys what 20 lol

have to go with randy. lesnar has no skills but his sheer athletic ability, size and strength make him formidable. when he gets skills, look out.

lesnars muscles need a lot of oxygen...more than his lungs can handle after 1 or 2 rounds. I think randy is smart enough to play a nimble game and tire brock out. I predict a tko due to ground and pound in the third round.:thumbsup:

wow...you all who THINK Lesnar knows nothing of 'conditioning' must have missed the HOUR-LONG non-stop wrestling bouts he was in for WWE where he had to throw guys around for SIXTY minutes straight...and lets not forget the training w/MN Vikings NFL team??? I think you will al be VERY suprised by the outcome of this fight...:poke:

wow...you all who THINK Lesnar knows nothing of 'conditioning' must have missed the HOUR-LONG non-stop wrestling bouts he was in for WWE where he had to throw guys around for SIXTY minutes straight...and lets not forget the training w/MN Vikings NFL team??? I think you will al be VERY suprised by the outcome of this fight...:poke:

all the conditioning in the world isn't going reduce the amount of oxygen his muscles use??? I don't watch pro wrestling, but i know thing or three about biology. To some, that's just as credible:poke:.

Randy is the kinda guy I hate seeing get hurt cause he is the "real deal" kinda guy. Never has an excuse, doesn't need to talk smack, not a poor sport, and fights with heart. :beerchug:

Back