Totaled my bike today

DSC_0259.JPG

Its great you are ok, I have been having problems myself, I cant ride without worry, Everyday I have ridden this summer someone does not look where they are going, Thats why I have invested in some new brake lines, Stainless steel braided, and some EBC HH pads all around.

What do you plan to do? get another?, If so, take the chance and get all those nice aftermarket parts off so you dont have to burn holes in your pocket again, I can see some nice things on it, It was a great bike
tounge.gif

Dayum ! Those pics make me wanna cry ........sue the crap outta her !!
mad.gif

i know its been said so many times already. But good to hear you are in one piece.

Thanks, I got my hindle exhaust, ss brake, and clutch lines, PC, seats,hump, I may see what my buy back is and sell the motor, swing arm, rear tire and wheel. Of course I lost my HID, and yellow bulb from icemann. I'm looking for another Busa loved that bike, feels like I lost a friend, I may wait to see what 07 holds for the Busa.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149866423 -->

Thanks again Omslaw for posting those pics for me. I can't thank everyone enough for your words of encouragement. Believe me it helps. I know we say it everytime we hear of someone going down, but when it's said to you thats when it really hits home.

Here is an Inmate and Booking Log for Johnson, County, MO. You will see some 40-3104 offenses.

**http://www.jocosheriff.org/br/BookingRelease.asp**

Hope it all goes well and best of luck BusaWizard. You can think about how you want to proceed after examining your options and the way individuals are charged.

SteelHead

<!--EDIT|steelhead
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149834988 -->

dood...don't let her fade into the night like that. Stand her up...let her live her last days with pride.

I know some may not understand...mebbe even you.

After my wreck, there were only two times she laid on her side:

- on the ground immediately after the accident
- in the bed of the truck that was used to transport her to a friend's house nearby.

When she came home, she was stood up. I refused to think that it was the end for her.

To me, it's more than just ownership. I see it as a relationship between her and I.

Give her dignity...it's all she's got left.

man I am very sorry to see your loss that was a very beautiful bike.. but like every one has done said were glade your ok man you will be back in no time ....Nate

dood...don't let her fade into the night like that. Stand her up...let her live her last days with pride.

I know some may not understand...mebbe even you.

After my wreck, there were only two times she laid on her side:

- on the ground immediately after the accident
- in the bed of the truck that was used to transport her to a friend's house nearby.

When she came home, she was stood up. I refused to think that it was the end for her.

To me, it's more than just ownership. I see it as a relationship between her and I.

Give her dignity...it's all she's got left.
Funny you should say that. After I got up from the accident I went over and picked her up and just stood there holding her. Crazy I guess, Just didn't want to see her laying down. When I saw her spinning in the intersection from the impact it was as if I was watching her die. But God spared me, so their will be another Trinity Passion. Maybe 07 will have a purple LE.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149866858 -->

Based on those pictures it looks like the bike can be rebuilt. I can't see any obvious frame damage and the front end looks straight but it may be the angles.

Back