Totaled my bike today

BusaWizard

On a Steel Horse I ride.
Donating Member
Registered
Guys, and ladies I was coming home from work this evening when this car turns in front of me, locked up and went down hit the car, slid. I had only a bruised knee. Bike is totaled. Be very careful everybody they don't watch for you. I have an Angel watching over me, my helmet didn't even get a scratch, my jackets left sleeve has a tear in the end of the sleeve.

Glad to hear you came out so good, Bikes can be replaced. glad to hear you were wearing gear also.

Thanks, a friend of mine just got an 06 LE, wrecked it. Had his jacket on and his wife told him it was too hot for a jacket so he took it off now he may need to have skin graphs. I can tell you from experience wear your gear. Don't dress for the ride, dress for the crash.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149731787 -->

That sucks, man. Hope you're going to be okay.

--Wag--

Sorry to hear it, bro! Glad you're hear to tell us about it.

Sorry to hear that man!!! Glad your ok,,, a least your insurance will pay for the damages!

Glad you are okay! Sorry to hear about the bike, but it is great that you can post up to tell us about it.

Glad to hear no major injuries. Isn't gear great. Too bad about the bike, you'll find another I'm sure. Good luck hunting for the new one.

Thanks guys internet connection lost for a moment. Thanks for all your support as usual you all come through. I don't know how many times I've said the same thing to others on the Org. Feels a little different when its you.

Back