My bike is totaled

try nice cycle they fit as almost as good as oem and but way cheaper and you can pic the color they take awile to get last set i ordered took a month, but there made out of same plastic as oem not glass best aftermarket fairings ive installed by far:thumbsup:

I'm fairly certain I've beat everyone's prices on OEM parts that anyone has been quoted. Our website may be a little higher, but I do better than that pricing.... Ask around

back on topic: If you need any OEM parts, let me know what you need

Justin, I did ask and look around. River Rat was recommended by a member here.

I shopped many OEM suppliers for a nose cowl for my 08 in the last few weeks. Your website in fact had the highest priced cowl of all I searched, $360.49. I found one at River Rat in AZ for $308.69, free shipping. That's $51.80 less than your price, why I said "Honda East is high."

If you are saying that you will give me 15% off your listed prices if I call, next time I will.

http://www.riverratmotorsports.com/default.asp

Last edited:
Justin, I did ask and look around. River Rat was recommended by a member here.

I shopped many OEM suppliers for a nose cowl for my 08 in the last few weeks. Your website in fact had the highest priced cowl of all I searched, $360.49. I found one at River Rat in AZ for $308.69, free shipping. That's $51.80 less than your price, why I said "Honda East is high."

If you are saying that you will give me 15% off your listed prices if I call, next time I will.

River Rat Motorsports Kingman Arizona Dealerfor Suzuki & Kawasaki Sales and Service and Parts

Suzuki has raised all of their prices on OEM parts by 10%-20%, so our website is listed high to insure we don't lose money because the website doesn't self-update often enough to keep up....

I, on the other hand, can check cost anytime I need to order Suzuki parts. That $308.69 price is a great price from RiverRat...

I've been doing $300.00 on nose cowling's shipped. I'm not out to make money on here, just try to give the members here the best possible price and if for some reason, I'm alittle higher, I will match or beat the price as long as I'm not losing money. Sorry for the confusion, let me know next time you need something and by all means, I encourage people to shop around... I would

Suzuki has raised all of their prices on OEM parts by 10%-20%, so our website is listed high to insure we don't lose money because the website doesn't self-update often enough to keep up....

I, on the other hand, can check cost anytime I need to order Suzuki parts. That $308.69 price is a great price from RiverRat...

I've been doing $300.00 on nose cowling's shipped. I'm not out to make money on here, just try to give the members here the best possible price and if for some reason, I'm alittle higher, I will match or beat the price as long as I'm not losing money. Sorry for the confusion, let me know next time you need something and by all means, I encourage people to shop around... I would

Ok, good enough. I'll ring ya next time. Just trying to help an .Orgster, as are you.

sorry to hear,bro. bet your pride took more of a hit than the busa. good luck gettin her fixed up, and like what was said before, if your fairing took that bad of a hit then check everything else as well. i'd hate to see you replace only the plastics and then have something else go wrong. keep us posted, and show us some pics

I'm fairly certain I've beat everyone's prices on OEM parts that anyone has been quoted. Our website may be a little higher, but I do better than that pricing.... Ask around

back on topic: If you need any OEM parts, let me know what you need

Justin got me the best price I could find on a lower fairing for my 2006 last week.

Edit: River Rat is $4.00 higher

Last edited:
i wouldnt feel to bad if i was you. I think we all have done something like this in the past. i ran over my sons brand new bicycle, i just took it out of the trunk from the store, i threw it in the dumpster and turned right around headed to store to buy another. i know yours cost a lot more but we all have had a mishap or 2 i think:)

Good luck with the rebuild bro, and like everyone has said before we have all dones something that we felt really bad for later on.

sorry to hear.. that sucks anyway you put it.. :banghead::banghead:

OMG... don't feel too bad... you aren't the only "retarded person" around! :laugh: I did the exact same thing, a few years back! I had bought a GSXR750 (one month old) and was trying out a new car. I had always owned SUVs and this was my first 4 door sedan. So, as I backed it up in the driveway, I stopped a little distance from the bike to make sure that I wouldn't do exactly what i did? I scootched up in my seat to look back (probably should have used the rear view mirror, in retrospect lol) and, in doing such, same thing as you! Foot slipped off the brake and crushed the gas pedal to the floor!! It probably took 30 minutes for my neighbors to stop laughing!! They said it looked just as if I had done it on purpose? They thought I had snapped or something. God I was embarrassed!!!

The funniest part was that I wasn't sure if I wanted to purchase the car. the dealership told me to bring it home for the weekend, try it out, drive it around and bring it back on Monday. When I brought it back, I gave him back the keys and said "no thank you." with a demolished back end! :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl::rofl: that funny.. the bringing the car back and saying no thank you.. crappy on the bike part..

300 shipped huh? Then why quote me higher then?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back