Check out this high speed pursuit of sportbike

groran1000

Donating Member
Registered
Watch this vid where a bike hits a car turning left in front of him. Slow the vid down to .25 speed and start and stop the vid. When the rider flies up, watch his legs start detaching from his torso. You can see his legs split open and the area gets red with blood. I know it's gruesome. Please be careful out there fellow busa brothers. Can't blame the car as he was doing 130mph and they probably didn't even see him. Check out the damage on the car, it's totaled!! He wasn't being pursued by CHP either and I don't think he knew the helicopter was there either. I think he was just trying to get away on a stolen bike. This happened two days ago.

Watch this vid where a bike hits a car turning left in front of him. Slow the vid down to .25 speed and start and stop the vid. When the rider flies up, watch his legs start detaching from his torso. You can see his legs split open and the area gets red with blood. I know it's gruesome. Please be careful out there fellow busa brothers. Can't blame the car as he was doing 130mph and they probably didn't even see him. Check out the damage on the car, it's totaled!! He wasn't being pursued by CHP either and I don't think he knew the helicopter was there either. I think he was just trying to get away on a stolen bike. This happened two days ago.

You can’t fix Stupid !

The centrifugal force can literally pull the body apart. I saw that in a F1 accident video too and the efect was a lot more pronounced. It blows my mind how some people get up and walk from an accident not a whole lot different than this. ...80 mph, T-bones a car, does a flip in the air, runs a few steps and stays on his feet....crazy. I hit a deer at 65-maybe 70 mph, get knocked out and slide 225 feet, no injuries but some bad abrasions. Some people crash at 15 mph and get all messed up. It's weird.

Very, very sad and tragic when someone throws their life away like that.
It's basically a suicidal mentality, like playing Russian roulette in the traffic.
Just hope the two people in that car come out of this and survive this horror day they just had.
So glad no one else was killed.

Back